Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pickers was there
It seems like they were probably there more due to Megan/Sasha being friends with Fern, than their friendship with Harry?

Ole was there front row
Ahh 😭

OK I just realised you’re clearly joking. I just thought it might be nice that someone from Utd liked him enough to go 😭

What’s wrong with me? Why do I care about no one at Utd going to Slab’s wedding?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It seems like they were probably there more due to Megan/Sasha being friends with Fern, than their friendship with Harry?
Yeah I expect so. There might have been Sheffield/Leicester/Hull players there? Who knows

Also lol at Barca bidding for him

Here’s what I think happened…

Abe and the slabsibling left the main venue to go for a ✨PēPsî top up✨ they ended up in the back room that’s probably a room they are not allowed to be in but they couldn’t read the sign on the door as it was in French and so set up refuge in there and just didn’t return.

Sash has checked the party venue for the two, but she hasn’t been able to find the cheeky bastard as he has the ✨pÊpSĮ✨ and cause Abe ain’t been answering his phone (it’s been set up on the Bluetooth speaker system playing some sick 2010 playlist he found on the plane home from vegas ‘remember this one Hazza’ ‘mate I’ve told you I’m not Harry’)

When she eventually finds him, he’s running around in his boxers as him and the slabsibling had a race to see who could strip the quickest, Abe won and because he won he got to pick the next song which was Down by Jay Sean as it’s one of his favourites and he knows the words well as most of them are just the word down.

And that is where we found him in that video.

Have you been on the hallucinogenics again? Because I think you've just cracked it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah I expect so. There might have been Sheffield/Leicester/Hull players there? Who knows

Also lol at Barca bidding for him

Have you been on the hallucinogenics again? Because I think you've just cracked it
Have Barca bid for him? Why? Do they want me to drive him over to them? I might be able to fit it in next week.

• Haha
Going off subject abit here, but that vegas DJ follow the fish, I’ve been following on Instagram and his stories because his personality intrigues me. Does anyone know much about him? As I am not sure if he is on something or if he is always like that? He is flipping crazy but I can’t help liking him at the same time! I think he would drive me nuts if I spent too much time with him though lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I just felt I didn’t construct my answers very well and it all came across as a load of nonsense. The interviewer was someone I used to work with so I am feeling the cringe massively so it may be that more than anything.
Same company. I did start a new role in April but it just isn’t me, I took it as my previous team was disbanded in May so I panicked instead of taking the alternative offered and then looking for a role more in line with what I want to do. We shall see, I have a job so it’s not all bad and I can keep looking.
Thanks for your kind words, and @cobette and @cornflower 💙
Oh god I’ve totally been through this too, with an interview panel I knew, and I felt like my brain and mouth were completely disconnected for the entire train wreck of an interview but I got the job. Nerves just make you paranoid and it’s not always *all* about how you come across in interview. BUT like you say at least you have a job! Fingers crossed for you but I’m sure either way something more suited to you will come along 💙

• Heart

Abe and the slabsibling left the main venue to go for a ✨PēPsî top up✨ they ended up in the back room that’s probably a room they are not allowed to be in but they couldn’t read the sign on the door as it was in French and so set up refuge in there and just didn’t return.

Sash has checked the party venue for the two, but she hasn’t been able to find the cheeky bastard as he has the ✨pÊpSĮ✨ and cause Abe ain’t been answering his phone (it’s been set up on the Bluetooth speaker system playing some sick 2010 playlist he found on the plane home from vegas ‘remember this one Hazza’ ‘mate I’ve told you I’m not Harry’)

When she eventually finds him, he’s running around in his boxers as him and the slabsibling had a race to see who could strip the quickest, Abe won and because he won he got to pick the next song which was Down by Jay Sean as it’s one of his favourites and he knows the words well as most of them are just the word down.

Are you Judi James?

@Gattle09 I'm sure you bossed it if it makes you feel better...

I was so nervous about an interview because one of the panel is the scariest person I ever met and is now a MORTAL ENEMY. So I did what any normal person would do and went to the pub and had two or maybe three glasses of red wine for my nerves. My teeth were probably black. I had also managed to tit ON MY OWN HAND because I had done a bit of a Gary Lineker and tried to wash it off but noticed that there was a tiny bit of pøOh on my wrist (??? how) when I introduced myself. They then asked me a lot of incredibly niche questions about ancient artefacts I had never heard of and the Jewish Chronicle newspaper (not who I write for). I was completely and utterly bamboozled. I then knew I was a lost cause so I proceeded to tell them how the lighting in the gallery was shite. Safe to say I didn't get the job.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

This is amazing 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just felt I didn’t construct my answers very well and it all came across as a load of nonsense. The interviewer was someone I used to work with so I am feeling the cringe massively so it may be that more than anything.
Same company. I did start a new role in April but it just isn’t me, I took it as my previous team was disbanded in May so I panicked instead of taking the alternative offered and then looking for a role more in line with what I want to do. We shall see, I have a job so it’s not all bad and I can keep looking.
Thanks for your kind words, and @cobette and @cornflower 💙
I’ve always been more comfortable being interviewed by strangers. I often feel like people I know judge on the basis of personal experience and that leaves me with an awkwardness I cannot quite shake. I hope it’ll turn out all right for you. Fingers crossed!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
how many is there more of in the world... doorz or wheuls

ansa
I'd just sit there in a daze, pretending to think about my ansa while staring at his dick for as long as he would allow. Then start the process again by asking him to repeat the question.

Then I'd deliberately say wheuls just to start an argument that would escalate and could only be resolved in one way.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love how active this thread is. Working from home I get no office gossip and nobody to have a chat with when getting a coffee. Can be pretty lonely sometimes. Will you all be my office gossip pals?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So my Jay Sean Spotify rabbit hole has got me listening to ~Jason Derulo~ and I had forgotten how many bangers he has. "Its too hot to sleep, I've got the shits (lol) on the floor" etc etc

I went to see him on tour once and during The Other Side he actually disappeared and then popped up at the other side of the venue. Great times.

View attachment 1373300
"I've done a tit on the floor (up to my knees)"

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ahh 😭

OK I just realised you’re clearly joking. I just thought it might be nice that someone from Utd liked him enough to go 😭

What’s wrong with me? Why do I care about no one at Utd going to Slab’s wedding?
🤣🤣I'm not joking you can see him in the pictures harry posted

Have Barca bid for him? Why? Do they want me to drive him over to them? I might be able to fit it in next week.
🤣🤣. Apparently barca asked for Maguire to be included in the negotiations for de jong but united shot that right now so looks to be a cash deal only.

Ahh 😭

Screenshot_20220627-133612_Instagram.jpg

He's right there. I will never forgive some of the players for throwing him under the bus thankfully 2 have left.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
BBC Sport claiming 2 more weeks before City lads are back for pre-season. I can't wait that long.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.