Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the time I wake sometimes we are almost at a new thread haha 😂. World Cup is going to be bananas. We may have more rave threads if we spot more babes from other countries.

this was posted on mancity IG

also jack for the champions in focus

My heart. 💔 I love these two. Good banter, Kev.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
self-indulgent essay
I feel all soppy now ❤ 🥺 like this face.
(also feel like people must roll their eyes something chronic when they come here to thirst/laugh at us thirsters and they just end up with people like me banging on about themselves lolll sorry friends)
if the mood takes me I'll write something, I just don't want to force out something crap for the sake of it and it be a terrible sequel that's a dark cloud over something I really fell in love with writing! I just can't help but think that nothing I write will be the same as OH, something about it just really clicked for me.

if I wrote something else it'd probs be a one shot based in that universe (or at least, with LC and JG as I don't want to do another original character. I'd do Anna as I loved her but just hated the tone/first person-ness of CHM).

there was something silly I really wanted to write a scene for in OH but I cut it out last minute (something I joked about on here a while back that would DEFO be a marmite concept - not the rimming obvs), and I kind of thought... that could be a future one shot. I dunno! I don't really know what I'm 'good' at when it comes to writing.
View attachment 1369383
Whatever you're ready to give, we'll take it and love on you all the more. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Still thinking that today I stood somewhere that jack's been naked 🥹

Counting down until home time and I can read OH

• Haha
Little Phil in the news for the wrong reasons

Important points -

Of course he was in the sea
She really is very pretty
Surely they can't blame Jack's influence for this one?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

Important points -

I'm surprised his mother didn't get involved. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Important points -

Oh Phil.

Without wanting to sound patronising, I feel for them, they are very young.

I am chuckling at 'can't take you anywhere', a true woman harangued by having to mother a manchild as well as parent two children.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Am I a bad person for laughing at him being in the sea? I mean - where else would you find Flipper?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh Phil.

I am chuckling at 'can't take you anywhere', a true woman harangued by having to mother a manchild as well as parent two children.
Same. I can't imagine being their age and having two kids and having the media scrutiny so a falling out on holiday is in the papers.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Same. I can't imagine being their age and having two kids and having the media scrutiny so a falling out on holiday is in the papers.
Did you even go on holiday if you didn't have a screaming row in public?!

Please tell me this isn't just me.

• Haha
Oh Phil.

100%. My reaction to Phil’s infractions tend to be: aww, oh dear…oh Phil. (Even the Iceland debacle. One article claimed they had gummy worms for snacks…gummy worms, I ask you!) He was launched into super stardom at age 18 and he’s still so very young. Having children doesn’t automatically make everyone mature. Not trying to make excuses for the guy, but it’s just…oh dear. :confused:

This is why I holiday alone.
This is one of many reasons I travel alone! I just cannot cope with most humans.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
eurgh. how classy. knowing who you are/who you’re dating, why would you publicly air your dirty laundry like that? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’d loveee to holiday alone! The couple of times I’ve flown on my own I’ve felt proper sophisticated

@cobette my angry sex/conflict-averse arse tends to go for a bit of sunny silent treatment/solo ‘exploring’ instead 🤣

edit: I mean actual exploring not masturbation haha, it is not clear from my original post

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.