Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Which ice lolly would you like JG to cool you off with?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hello, title courtesy of Sash and @ruby1080 ❤

So the poll is as stated on the previous thread. Which ice lolly would you like bae to shove up your vag/bum on a hot summer's day?

nb:
- if you choose 'none' then you don't get any action from him.
- this is the one with two sticks:

1655926236298.png

My recap: nipples, still no snail trail, still no nudes, now owns an adorable mr blobby cardigan

gratuitous ARSE

1655926371870.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
hello, title courtesy of Sash and @ruby1080 ❤

So the poll is as stated on the previous thread. Which ice lolly would you like bae to shove up your vag/bum on a hot summer's day?

nb:
- if you choose 'none' then you don't get any action from him.
- this is the one with two sticks:

View attachment 1362545

My recap: nipples, still no snail trail, still no nudes, now owns an adorable mr blobby cardigan

gratuitous ARSE

View attachment 1362556
Wait we only get 1 vote but there 2 holes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What are we thinking, is sash off on holiday with Bae, or is she leaving him to look after Skye while she goes away with her mates to vegas 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
mini milk (vanilla flavour) because it’s the one most like yoghurt so wouldn’t end up with a raging case of thrush x

wouldn’t mind the one with two sticks being snapped in half and rubbed across my nips either and then the melted liquid licked off 🤷🏻‍♀️

god i hope no one ever discovers my identity - witness protection for one x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What are we thinking, is sash off on holiday with Bae, or is she leaving him to look after Skye while she goes away with her mates to vegas 😂😂
i’m thinking i bet a mars ice cream would congeal quite a bit and imagine how sticky you would be with all that caramel lodged in your crevices tbh plus the melted chocolate in my vag would just make me think of runny tit x like someone had double dipped 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
i’m thinking i bet a mars ice cream would congeal quite a bit and imagine how sticky you would be with all that caramel lodged in your crevices tbh plus the melted chocolate in my vag would just make me think of runny tit x like someone had double dipped 🤷🏻‍♀️
My god… This is descript.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nah I'm shy now.

What's JS gonna say when he finds out I let Jack shove a lolly up there for a laugh when we were having one of our heart to hearts!?

Evidence will have melted. He's not gonna know is he?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nah I'm shy now.

What's JS gonna say when he finds out I let Jack shove a lolly up there for a laugh when we were having one of our heart to hearts!?

Evidence will have melted. He's not gonna know is he?!
He's gonna wanna do it as well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Jack tax of his confusion when he hears he has to stick an ice lolly up you.

0_MAIN-Jack-Grealish.jpg
ab71a429844a749956ed23cf4c70dc1327213ee3.jpg
skysports-jack-grealish-england_5410024-1200x675.jpg

Plus one for when he realises he needs to lick you clean.
jackgrealish0909.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.