Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me trying to spot Jack and any other England boys in Slabhead’s recent insta. I know Pickford went as he’s a part of the wedding party but considering he was just in Mykonos i’m not sure if Jack would have went? Although it’s not difficult for them to just get on a private jet and fly to France I suppose 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Just done the spurs stadium tour. Favourite bit - thinking about Jack in the away showers 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Also so excited and apprehensive for OH - Saving for later as with family
As always, I appreciate your dedication to researching your work ❤
My research continues, I'm finally doing the wembley tour soon!

My daughter loves Harry Kane, for context she does have complex special needs, she saw Harry's shirt in the home dressing room and immediately tried to whip her dress off 😂🥹🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also so excited and apprehensive for OH - Saving for later as with family

My research continues, I'm finally doing the wembley tour soon!

My daughter loves Harry Kane, for context she does have complex special needs, she saw Harry's shirt in the home dressing room and immediately tried to whip her dress off 😂🥹🙈
@Violetroselily would do the same

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aw I’m gonna have to bloody read it aren’t I. I’ve refrained from most fics because of my obsessive personality and I know I’ll be so hooked. But I shall start OH tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 8
self-indulgent essay
I feel all soppy now ❤ 🥺 like this face.
(also feel like people must roll their eyes something chronic when they come here to thirst/laugh at us thirsters and they just end up with people like me banging on about themselves lolll sorry friends)
if the mood takes me I'll write something, I just don't want to force out something crap for the sake of it and it be a terrible sequel that's a dark cloud over something I really fell in love with writing! I just can't help but think that nothing I write will be the same as OH, something about it just really clicked for me.

if I wrote something else it'd probs be a one shot based in that universe (or at least, with LC and JG as I don't want to do another original character. I'd do Anna as I loved her but just hated the tone/first person-ness of CHM).

there was something silly I really wanted to write a scene for in OH but I cut it out last minute (something I joked about on here a while back that would DEFO be a marmite concept - not the rimming obvs), and I kind of thought... that could be a future one shot. I dunno! I don't really know what I'm 'good' at when it comes to writing.
1656178563977.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
self-indulgent essay
I feel all soppy now ❤ 🥺 like this face.
(also feel like people must roll their eyes something chronic when they come here to thirst/laugh at us thirsters and they just end up with people like me banging on about themselves lolll sorry friends)
if the mood takes me I'll write something, I just don't want to force out something crap for the sake of it and it be a terrible sequel that's a dark cloud over something I really fell in love with writing! I just can't help but think that nothing I write will be the same as OH, something about it just really clicked for me.

if I wrote something else it'd probs be a one shot based in that universe (or at least, with LC and JG as I don't want to do another original character. I'd do Anna as I loved her but just hated the tone/first person-ness of CHM).

there was something silly I really wanted to write a scene for in OH but I cut it out last minute (something I joked about on here a while back that would DEFO be a marmite concept - not the rimming obvs), and I kind of thought... that could be a future one shot. I dunno! I don't really know what I'm 'good' at when it comes to writing.
View attachment 1369383
Holding you to those one shots @cornflower … IDST forever and ever no take backs!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder how many times they say shout up Jack! at City, he seems so loud and noisy. 😂 They should do more content with Kev, he is fun.
Jack is like an excited puppy how could you not love him. Kev is just so calming but he seems fun too hope we see him more

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.