Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
had to trim this vid in half, was too large, but cute.

edit: nvm I’ve added the other half

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They are a good looking couple. Do you think the heat and wedding have brought out the romantic in him....nows he's shagged his way round Vegas 😆 jokes.

Fanfics- love them all but loves the chaotic jack and the side characters in the Muiraneen, spelt as good as JG trying to say it. Sorry for butchering it!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Fanfics- love them all but loves the chaotic jack and the side characters in the Muiraneen, spelt as good as JG trying to say it. Sorry for butchering it!!
🥰 ahh u are too sweet thank u!

Every day I am like why the duck did I pick Muireannín hahaha I think I just wanted the poor witch to suffer through having a v. Irish name that is hard to spell/say. If any of you have watched Catastrophe it's literally what they name their kid and they fall out over it because it's such a mouthful. I started writing it for the craic and didn't think I would continue, but then I got carried away with it as its a nice way to unwind lol so I'm always searching for the bloody accent to put over the I. Nance and Phil and Mo are more fun for me to write than JG and Maur to be honest 😂 I mean every original female character is a bit of a Mary Sue, let's face it, but sometimes I feel like Maur has all of my worst boring aspects coming thu and I want to loosen that girl up something chronic (even though I made her a Sagittarius and fuckin half Moroccan 😂 to try and avoid this lol). Maybe I'll have her do ayuahascha or something 😂. Nance and Mo are based on a melting pot of actual pals so they are a piece of piss. I find Abe SO hard to write omfg. I dunno how the rest of you do it. I read something like a @cornflower or @Sarararah and I'm like that's God tier characterisation I could never.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Parachute is the pinnacle of all fic. Don't forget to read part 1 first

And this

And this and its sequels

Some of my faves! Hope I haven't forgotten any.

As @Violetroselily says, Parachute will be one of the funniest, fluffiest, happiest, saddest, sexiest things you ever read.

Own Goal by our @Sarararah

What a Day (Jack and Laura Woods) also by @Sarararah

She has a few others too, she is a writing machine, I don't know how she does it.

Gold Rush by our @rosierose91

And her new one Heartbreak Weather - I am a sucker for a holiday romance

@cornflower has another one, that I love and did not think anything would ever top. She likes to pretend it doesn't exist but it's amazing. Changing Her Mind

Keep on Running by @ruby1080 and is as amazingly filthy as you'd expect from her

Wreck My Plans by @wonderstruck25 - I love this one so much, it's like a novel, rather than a fanfic

A Taste of Chaos by @jumpmoon - this is so funny

John wise, Sun City is my absolute fave but the author also has the ENT series which I re-read constantly because it's my comfort fic.
Thank you ladies this should ensure I get nothing else done 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I am 💔 that it's over but I am like this over the ending.

79.jpeg

@cornflower now she's finished writing and can do other things without feeling like she's overdue on a uni assignment

308.jpeg

We love you

• Heart
Can't believe this has happened at a time I absoloutely cannot read. Going to throw myself off a cliff rn.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Haha
OH
I’m about to leave to head to Wembley to see Ed Sheeran, I’m so glad I got to read it before I left.
I probably would have had tried to read when I’m there if I’m honest, I’m not good for waiting for things.
LOVE LOVE LOVED IT ♥
( I’ve actually read it twice 😂)

• Heart
OH
I’m about to leave to head to Wembley to see Ed Sheeran, I’m so glad I got to read it before I left.
I probably would have had tried to read when I’m there if I’m honest, I’m not good for waiting for things.
LOVE LOVE LOVED IT ♥
( I’ve actually read it twice 😂)
Oh I’m going to see Ed Sheeran on 30th. Enjoy it. I’m so looking forward it ❤

Reactions: 1
The time difference is a killer! 🤣

Seriously. It’s annoying how work gets in the way of Tattling. Imagine the WC and once the season starts. I won’t be able to manage.
By the time I wake sometimes we are almost at a new thread haha 😂. World Cup is going to be bananas. We may have more rave threads if we spot more babes from other countries.

this was posted on mancity IG

also jack for the champions in focus

• Heart
By the time I wake sometimes we are almost at a new thread haha 😂. World Cup is going to be bananas. We may have more rave threads if we spot more babes from other countries.

this was posted on mancity IG

also jack for the champions in focus

Got to love sassy KDB 😂❤

• Heart
OMG OMG OMG there’s an OH update!!!!!

I’ve just got back from town. I’m hot, crabby and the wind kept whipping my dress up so I looked like a fat brunette Marilyn Monroe, but the prospect of JG and LC has cheered me right up 🥹

• Heart
  • Haha
I think I’m in shock 😂 *dramatic* like I’ve just been dumped and it’s gonna hit me later 💔 below is me clinging onto OH for dear life. SC is the voice of reason, or something
129D3595-261C-42F8-AFBE-1A5AE58C9C07.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think I’m in shock 😂 *dramatic* like I’ve just been dumped and it’s gonna hit me later 💔 below is me clinging onto OH for dear life. SC is the voice of reason, or something
View attachment 1369120
You're me walking out of the Etihad on the last day of the season and thinking 'right, wtf do I do now?!' ❤

You should be super proud.

You and OH

gettyimages-1241195096-612x612.jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.