Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I'd love to go on holiday alone....but, I can't see that ever happening.
I have one child hitting his teens and becoming more independent, so a lot of the time now it's just me RLH and my daughter, but then I think this is it forever, she'll never leave home or have a proper job or be able to live independently and sometimes that feels so incredibly suffocating, but we all get dealt different hands don't we and we just get on.
My lifeline is that RLH is genuinely my best friend and the rare times we get time to ourselves totally recharges me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The real life changer for me was antidepressants. I am a different person now to how I was in my early 20s and I would never look back now. I could be crippled by the most basic of decisions, and would run from every remotely difficult situation until one day I realised I couldn't live my life like that anymore. Accepting that something was not quite right, and doing something about it was the best thing I've done for myself

Your life experiences will continue to shape the person that you are way into your 30s, 40s and beyond. You don't need to be the most confident person, or the one that loves being by themselves. As long as you are happy ❤

View attachment 1370162
💜 which one, if you don’t mind me asking? They worked wonders for my confidence and being a nicer person but Jesus CHRIST, the lethargy…
I have been thinking for a while that Sasha must clearly enjoy her own company, which makes me warm to her so much!
same, I find her so relatable in that aspect. She seems to happily do a lot of stuff alone. Wish I could relate to the feeling of getting to touch Jack’s penis as well but we move.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Bae wants to know why he's not the only topic of conversation again

1656198179954.jpeg

JK, he wants to give us all a cuddle then leave us in peace to be introverts ❤

1656198233975.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The real life changer for me was antidepressants. I am a different person now to how I was in my early 20s and I would never look back now. I could be crippled by the most basic of decisions, and would run from every remotely difficult situation until one day I realised I couldn't live my life like that anymore. Accepting that something was not quite right, and doing something about it was the best thing I've done for myself

Your life experiences will continue to shape the person that you are way into your 30s, 40s and beyond. You don't need to be the most confident person, or the one that loves being by themselves. As long as you are happy ❤

View attachment 1370162
I think I've mentioned before that anti-depressants make me literally insane, but I'm so glad they've worked for you ♥

Brains are complicated and annoying!

• Heart

View attachment 1370162
That was really brave to say and I’m glad that you feel better now!!

I was so depressed in 2020 and I got better and then it happened again when I broke my leg and I couldn’t do anything for myself… I’d spend days in my bed with myself and the only thing I liked doing was writing my fic 😂

Anyone I’ve talked to about this can’t believe that I get so down because I portray myself as confident even though I recite my coffee order… and my mum always says that I’m being dramatic as I do always feel better after a while and so I do think she’s right and I just have bad days like everyone and it isn’t that deep for me.

That may change in the future and maybe I haven’t come to terms with some stuff yet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
💜 which one, if you don’t mind me asking? They worked wonders for my confidence and being a nicer person but Jesus CHRIST, the lethargy…

same, I find her so relatable in that aspect. She seems to happily do a lot of stuff alone. Wish I could relate to the feeling of getting to touch Jack’s penis as well but we move.
Sertraline, it has genuinely changed my life.

There can be side effects, but the only one I have really suffered with is decreased sex drive, and I can deal with that on balance. Feels like a small sacrifice in the grand scheme of things, though I do accept that can be alot more problematic in a relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Where you been broski? Good day?
Just off being a moody witch. My body is absolutely fuming with me that I did not allow myself to get knocked up this month and is unleashing hell. Plus, I am a very serious career woman now who does lots of very serious work ;)

Mostly I'm just a moody witch though.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just off being a moody witch. My body is absolutely fuming with me that I did not allow myself to get knocked up this month and is unleashing hell. Plus, I am a very serious career woman now who does lots of very serious work ;)

I do hope your uterus stops raging and going to war against you soon. Any uterus would also complain, if you were to get knocked up, so why it's always putting up such a fuss every single time is beyond me... 😩🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I thought you might have gone for a drink
drink.jpg

We missed you, esp Skye
skye.jpg

Jack also moody without you
285.jpg

Sorry you're feeing crappy xxx

• Heart

There can be side effects, but the only one I have really suffered with is decreased sex drive, and I can deal with that on balance. Feels like a small sacrifice in the grand scheme of things, though I do accept that can be alot more problematic in a relationship.
ooh same here, I’m so glad you’ve had such good results with it ❤ re sex drive, it can get to a point where off meds you still get the horn but you’re just too depressed to have sex, whereas med-induced low libido is easier in some ways, because although you might not want it in that feral kind of way, you want to want it, if that makes sense, you want to be close to your partner or whatever. Don’t know how to word it without making it sound as if consent is an issue, when I don’t mean that. I found AD low libido better than contraceptive pill low libido. But cross that bridge when you come to it, innit.

❤❤❤ i get you bab x

• Heart
ooh same here, I’m so glad you’ve had such good results with it ❤ re sex drive, it can get to a point where off meds you still get the horn but you’re just too depressed to have sex, whereas med-induced low libido is easier in some ways, because although you might not want it in that feral kind of way, you want to want it, if that makes sense, you want to be close to your partner or whatever. Don’t know how to word it without making it sound as if consent is an issue, when I don’t mean that. I found AD low libido better than contraceptive pill low libido. But cross that bridge when you come to it, innit.

❤❤❤ i get you bab x
Have you tried any others? My GP always said citalopram would be next option if I couldn't get on with sertraline.

I assume you've had other physical causes checked out re fatigue and low mood? Thyroid, anaemia etc?

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I can tell you this because it was a long time ago and is now actually quite funny.
Sertraline is my nemesis.

Picture this.

I'm 19. I haven't slept for 5 days. I'm wild-eyed and wonky make-upped and mismatched-clothed. Sticking out of my pocket is a multi-page, hand-scrawled garbled treatise of a theory of consciousness I believe will change the world. I am carrying a wooden spatula, onto which I have drawn in felt-tip the face of Voldemort, and to which I am gleefully referring as "He Who Must Not Be Spatuled".

Trailing behind me are my childhood best friend who I have just denounced to everyone as a moron, the flatmates who I've been keeping up all night as I pace the flat and cook pasta and very loudly watch and laugh at the same few episodes of the same comedy shows over and over again, and a bewildered young man who I appear to have convinced to fall in love with me, but now am aggressively ignoring.

You are a stranger. I approach you cheerfully, stand a little too close, and ask you earnestly if you'd consider voting for me, as I am considering becoming Prime Minister.

I then spend 45 minutes staring at the moon and feeling very emotional about it.

Perhaps the most concerning thing is that this behaviour is close enough to what I was like before the 4-week period of crying in a room that led to the sertraline being prescribed that it doesn't even occur to me that this is a problem.

Yay, I think. The meds are working. I'm back to normal. Let's go trampolining.

(Then the next week I get so paranoid I am literally running away from everything like a spy and when I go to see my doctor and explain that I'm absolutely fine now, the response is "errrm....no".)

Rambling about my silly life Jack tax.
0_Manchester-City-v-Aston-Villa-Premier-League.jpg

20210625 338 jack grealish.jpg
200331093756-jack-grealish-0312-super-tease.jpg
3_JS215003696.jpg
Screenshot_20220626_004130.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Have you tried any others? My GP always said citalopram would be next option if I couldn't get on with sertraline.

I assume you've had other physical causes checked out re fatigue and low mood? Thyroid, anaemia etc?
citalopram was my first, I wasn’t a fan so tried sertraline which I much preferred as it worked amazingly for my confidence. No I’ve never had anything checked! I worry they’ll just be like… you’re fine stop being a baby 😂 also just the thought of a blood test makes me feel faint. I probably should do it. In some ways I’m pretty energetic but I get so so so lethargic and sleepy.
1656200540514.png

• Heart
I do hope your uterus stops raging and going to war against you soon. Any uterus would also complain, if you were to get knocked up, so why it's always putting up such a fuss every single time is beyond me... 😩🤪
Honestly, it should be grateful I've put it into retirement after the last time, but you can't please some body parts. The ovaries are firing out about 100 eggs per month at the moment due to Bae's hotness, they don't appear to be linked up to my brain.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
citalopram was my first, I wasn’t a fan so tried sertraline which I much preferred as it worked amazingly for my confidence. No I’ve never had anything checked! I worry they’ll just be like… you’re fine stop being a baby 😂 also just the thought of a blood test makes me feel faint. I probably should do it. In some ways I’m pretty energetic but I get so so so lethargic and sleepy.
View attachment 1370241
Might be worth a chat with the GP for a blood test, as there are a lot of things that can cause lethargy and low mood. I thought fatigue was just a result of my sloth life, until I found I had a thyroid problem and am also anaemic. Its hard to feel 😊 if you are feeling tit physically.

jack-grealish (2).jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.