Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairraiser

VIP Member
What is the point in him wearing shorts?
might aswell just run around in his white Calvin kleins….
All I keep picturing in my head is his dangly bits just bouncing around when he’s running…🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
I really feel for her I think they still want a normal life and the England games have catapaulted them into another stratosphere, as I said the other day us brummies are very grounded people, having others fancy your fella is one thing she’s probably used to that but having people private message etc is a whole other level and a line that shouldn’t be crossed.

jade1818

VIP Member
I like the girl and she’s pretty I just think she deserves more I’m not bothered about her private life because from how I see it it’s now great and I’m only here to see thigh pics of his legs and hun and where’s his playing next season

and definitely reads here but Sasha if u are reading here tell Jack to pull his finger out his arse and stick up for you

cbfit

Chatty Member
one for you to save to your JG collections
714766F6-7332-4C19-8408-D01732BDDE72.jpeg

I’ve been laughing at this one for ages 🤣
D97A1502-CC87-44F8-9B32-670349C37F33.jpeg

I’ve watched half of Sasha’s video and that’s 15 mins of my life I’ll never get back. Can’t bring myself to watch the rest it is so boring! She rambles on so much, drags out everything she says and struggles to make a point.

I do feel for her, receiving death threats and nasty comments is horrible for anyone. But she did make it blatantly obvious that she reads here! And when she says something like ‘it was a shit time and I was so anxious’ she musttttt be referring to Jack’s time in Mykonos! Anyway she is boring and until anything interesting actually happens in relation to her I just wanna know about Jack 😅😅
I've not watched this one, I watched part of the b&m haul. So much lip smacking. I also get side eye/bad smell under her nose/ I'm better than you vibes from her.

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Had another amazing dream about jack last night!
It’s too filthy to even post on here.
But what I will say is, he knows exactly what he’s doing with his tongue! 🥵

• Haha

Hairraiser

VIP Member
All jokes aside for a moment, I feel bad for the guy that people are pestering him like that. It must get really irritating!
He seems like a really nice down to earth guy though so it’s nice to see! like when he approached that kid with his football boots, even after losing the euros. Legend!
They should be able to practice/train in peace, he should only be expected to have fan photos when he’s at a match where the public are paying to see him play football, that’s just my opinion.
I saw Todd cantwell recently, and I was completely starstruck (another hottie I’d like to bang). He was just picking up his lunch, minding his own business, I didn’t feel the need to approach him for a photo, time and a place and all that!! (Fair play he isn’t as well known as what jack grealish is right now, but he would definitely have been noticed by the people around him)
Perhaps I’m just boring 🤣 I will just continue to obsess and drool over photos of jack instead, and dream of rubbing those thighs 🤤🤤🤤

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Hubby’s explained the off side rule to me tonight so I can show some interest in the premier league matches from now on only watching villa for jack
I’m actually a canaries fan so I’m not really arsed which team he signs for 🤣
I just want to see him naked tbh

• Haha

cbfit

Chatty Member
😳😳 I mean like you said its the DM but would anyone be surprised not really. And looks like he's getting smart if it's true making them hand over the phones and stuff.
View attachment 694280
Saw this mentioned on wags thread and had a look. Could be bullshit - it is the DM
this spelling and grammar is stressing me the fuck out. what’s that even supposed to say 🤣

Just saw this View attachment 694302
An unreliable account maybe
they have 134 followers and can’t even pull together a sentence? defo some 13 year old city fan sat in their bedroom

• Haha

anon12

Chatty Member
I’m probably reading into this too much but do think he looks sad in all the photos coming out this morning.
I agree, looks fed up

Bare in mind he also has the stuff going on with Sasha to deal with. You'd look down if you found out your other half was receiving death threats.
Screenshot_20210803-105226_Samsung Internet.jpg

cbfit

Chatty Member
i’m just happy to have somewhere to spew my limited football knowledge 🤣 barely any of my female friends are interested in football so it’s nice to have girls i can talk to about how stressful this transfer window is

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210801-110044_Instagram.jpg

Come on sasha. Stop acting like it was a big thing you went on holiday with your bf. I mean that's normal but I guess not for her lol.

• Haha