Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
yep i think so as well, she did mention gossip sites and said we need to get lives and it’s embarrassing 🤣

i’m not interested in who he’s dating or what his private life is like. i just wanna know where he’s playing next season 😎
Same I couldn’t give a toss about her, I only care about whatever it is he’s got going on.

It’s a shame how she says it’s normal to not post stuff. I agree with that, to a certain degree, however to not have any acknowledgment that is within the last 7-ish years at all is bizarre.

I really feel for her I think they still want a normal life and the England games have catapaulted them into another stratosphere, as I said the other day us brummies are very grounded people, having others fancy your fella is one thing she’s probably used to that but having people private message etc is a whole other level and a line that shouldn’t be crossed.
Yeah but if she’s the strong person she claims she is, it wouldn’t bother her. You carry on as normal. You know who you are as a person, getting stick online from random people who don’t know you really shouldn’t have any affect. Also, not condoning it cause it’s disgusting how people are sending death threats.

It just seems contradictory 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I love that I’m getting a bit of football education while I’m reading this 😂
It’s educational in a lot of ways for me really, thanks everyone! So far :
1. I know more about football
2. I know a lot more about the housing market in the Birmingham area 😂
3. I realised I am FED UP being single and ‘fine’ with it
4. I realised I wasted a significant amount of time with losers I did not think were hot ( loser definition not based on looks!)
5. Money talks
6. Thighs are a lot more important to me than I thought 😋🥵🤩
This whole JG craziness has ended a crush I had on on someone *really* unsuitable in real life.

I’m so glad. It was boring me and I knew it wasn’t a good idea. I know this JG crush is just silliness. Hoping I find someone in real life who is a better choice than my last crush soon. Then I’ll get an actual shag instead of just thinking about it . 🤦🏼‍♀️

This thread makes me laugh too.

• Heart

Jen667

VIP Member
I love that he's sexy but not too metrosexual. Still has hairy legs and pits.....and other bits (I imagine....I imagine A LOT)

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I’ve got a probably really unpopular opinion. I just can’t warm to Sasha at all. She comes across as though she looks down on other people and to be honest I don’t know what it is but there’s just something about her that makes me uneasy. I know that’s just a perception from YouTube videos and Instagram posts but I just needed to get it off my chest 🤷🏼‍♀️
She's a bit stuck up and spoiled. That kiss and peace sign to the camera all the time no thanks. She def doesn't deserve any of the nastiness she's been getting inboxed or whatever but we all agree on that.
She's low in my estimations for putting up with Jack's cheating for the past 9 years.

Jen667

VIP Member
Lurker (and JG perv) but can't get over them training it what appears to be a public park like some shitty 5 a side pub team

• Haha

cbfit

Chatty Member
i like sasha a lot, and the fact she has received death threats (hundreds in a day she said!) is actual terrifying! like what the hell is wrong with people.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Look at the photos of him coming home his so posing for the cameras that he knows are there
And look at his face he looks annoyed in 9ne of them and all I was thinking was bend me over I'm your if you look at me like that 🙈🙈

But he seemed to be on his own I would of thought they would of got sasha in some or maybe he got the privatejet back and made sasha get easy jet 🤣🤣 (I'm kidding I would hope he wouldn't do that. Maybe he wants to join the mile high club)

• Haha

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Honestly I just would not any part of that lifestyle. Hats off to her for keeping it private and going about her own business. They don't owe anybody anything.

Ceejay23

Chatty Member
the hideaway?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

they’re the worst honestly, surprised there’s not a fire pit so the bosses can pull jack for a chat ffs
I'd like to couple up with this boy because he wears tight shorts and he could never give me the ick 😛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

cbfit

Chatty Member
You noticed on sasha Instagram as well she hasn't commented anymore after she was annoyed about that other account. She not replied to anyone on her newer pictures.
to give her credit - she’s gone from getting under 1k likes on her posts and like 50 comments to getting 10k plus and hundreds of comments in a matter of weeks. can only imagine the DM’s she’s getting as well. must be very overwhelming.

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Me at all the noise on social media about this bloody transfer:

Roll on the end of the week, so we either have an answer or are closer to getting one!

• Haha