Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃomg I think I just died. bleeping hell I bloody hope he wasn't not when he was with sasha ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Got to much time on the hand but I looked as the suitcase and put two and two together and came up with 5 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ooo Sasha liked that pic of him and Ed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
donโ€™t be silly that donโ€™t happen when their in England ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You noticed on sasha Instagram as well she hasn't commented anymore after she was annoyed about that other account. She not replied to anyone on her newer pictures.

You noticed on sasha Instagram as well she hasn't commented anymore after she was annoyed about that other account. She not replied to anyone on her newer pictures.
no havenโ€™t noticed but they way she spoke was so bloody rude

Reactions: 3
to give her credit - sheโ€™s gone from getting under 1k likes on her posts and like 50 comments to getting 10k plus and hundreds of comments in a matter of weeks. can only imagine the DMโ€™s sheโ€™s getting as well. must be very overwhelming.

Reactions: 7
to give her credit - sheโ€™s gone from getting under 1k likes on her posts and like 50 comments to getting 10k plus and hundreds of comments in a matter of weeks. can only imagine the DMโ€™s sheโ€™s getting as well. must be very overwhelming.
They might not or followed for intentionally though they could be following to see jack or what ever

Reactions: 1
They might not or followed for intentionally though they could be following to see jack or what ever
1000000% otherwise she wouldโ€™ve had that many followers already. She doesnโ€™t post relatable content - her wardrobe is mainly designer and a lot of her fanbase wonโ€™t be able to afford that. Itโ€™s just all pictures of her posting in her spenny clothes ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ

Reactions: 3
1000000% otherwise she wouldโ€™ve had that many followers already. She doesnโ€™t post relatable content - her wardrobe is mainly designer and a lot of her fanbase wonโ€™t be able to afford that. Itโ€™s just all pictures of her posting in her spenny clothes ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ
I canโ€™t afford a T-shirt from Asda let alone something she wears , but I really do want jacksNike trainers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I canโ€™t afford a T-shirt from Asda let alone something she wears , but I really do want jacksNike trainers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
you should be able to still get them tbh but from a reseller! theyโ€™re the dunk low SE easter pastel trainers ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Her ยฃ18 boohoo maxi dress was wayyyyy nicer than the Prada cropped tracksuit thing she wore the other night

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.