Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think he'd have the same passion in city than he does at AV
I disagree. actually playing football - thatā€™s what he will be passionate about. Heā€™s just lucky that he gets to do it at his boyhood club. And also I think real villa fans wonā€™t feel let down, disappointed sure, but let down? donā€™t they want the best for one of their own? Any abuse he gets from fans will just be proof they didnā€™t give a duck about him as player, and only did so when it benefitted them.

Reactions: 5
I disagree. actually playing football - thatā€™s what he will be passionate about. Heā€™s just lucky that he gets to do it at his boyhood club. And also I think actual villa fans wonā€™t feel let down, disappointed sure, but let down? donā€™t they want the best for one of their own?
I personally see him staying but thats just my opinion, if he moves at least we may see him play more

I don't think he'd have the same passion in city than he does at AV
I donā€™t see why not. Heā€™s a footballer and he loves what he does so he will have passion no matter where he plays. A lot of footballers donā€™t have the passion that Jack does for the game. I get that people want him to stay but I donā€™t like the guilt tripping, if he ends up staying itā€™s most likely because of all the backlash he got and not because he actually wanted to stay. At the end of the day if he doesnā€™t leave this season itā€™s gonna be next year so he will be leaving at some point anyway

Reactions: 2
I think it says a lot that now they are back home he hasn't liked sasha post lol. Imagine only liking cuz his was on holiday with her.

I hope he stays at villa one more year but also I can't blame him if he does leave. Its totally up to him and where his head is at.

• Haha
Why has he posted an old pic with Ed šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Why has he posted an old pic with Ed

Reactions: 1
Thank god. I'm ready for it to be over lol

This picture should be posted every few pages. Seeing that look on his face shouldn't make me that happy. šŸ˜…
agreed
I want to make it as my Lock Screen but donā€™t think other half would be too happy
šŸ¤£

imagine just walking past and seeing him like that
He could do anything he wanted

• Haha
Imagine posting a picture of yourself looking fit next to Ed Sheeran and essentially showing your ā€œcelebrityā€ mere moments after your girlfriend of 10+ years (on/off but whatevs who is basically a nobody in terms of celeb circles) posts a picture of herself (no doubt taken by him) and not liking it.

Oh and commenting on your mates picture celebrating the birth of his baby boy and still not liking your girlfriends picture

Go and like it Jack, give her social media engagement so she can get more hashtag ads

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine posting a picture of yourself looking fit next to Ed Sheeran and essentially showing your ā€œcelebrityā€ mere moments after your girlfriend of 10+ years (on/off but whatevs who is basically a nobody in terms of celeb circles) posts a picture of herself (no doubt taken by him) and not liking it.

Oh and commenting on your mates picture celebrating the birth of his baby boy and still not liking your girlfriends picture

Go and like to Jack, give her social media engagement so she can get more hashtag ads
Really makes me chuckle like Iā€™ll post a pic with good ol Ed but not my childhood sweetheart šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

If heā€™s not giving her the social media engagement, he sure as hell ainā€™t gonna give her the other kind of engagement.

Sorry that was probably a bit too bitchy šŸ˜¬šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Go and like to Jack, give her social media engagement so she can get more hashtag ads
Haha when I seen he had commented on madder post I checked sashas and still no like and again when he posted his picture.

He is home now so the liking stops which makes me think even more was it her liking them šŸ¤£. Imagine she is inly aloud some type of attention when they are on holiday together and he can't pull

If heā€™s not giving her the social media engagement, he sure as hell ainā€™t gonna give her the other kind of engagement.

Sorry that was probably a bit too bitchy šŸ˜¬šŸ™ƒ
It's true he can't even admit they are together because as we know he gotta be SINGLE and she is his SECRET weapon. There is no way she's getting a ring or a baby.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I told my husband about that how he wants his fans to be single and right away he was nope that a red flag something more is going on. He said no guy who was in love with his gf would ever say that

Reactions: 1
I told my husband about that how he wants his fans to be single and right away he was nope that a red flag something more is going on. He said no guy who was in love with his gf would ever say that
course they bloody wouldnā€™t we know she does it for the live and what not , like letā€™s be honestly he obviously gets more than her

why else would u stay and be a door mat I belive deep down she loves him unconditionally but his not in it 100%

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.