Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like this is exactly what is happening. But why is he messaging other girls and being seen with naked women? There’s one thing acting like he’s single for his job as a professional footballer (can’t work that one out 🤔) , but to actually carry out ‘single lad’ actions when he is such a huge public figure confuses me!
It's because he can - he can get away with it 🤷‍♀️. 'Have your cake and eat it too' springs to mind.

Reactions: 3
Look at the photos of him coming home his so posing for the cameras that he knows are there

Reactions: 2
I remember asking my hubby a while ago why football players are banned from seeing and being with their wives/girlfriends during any big football games is because if they were to want a shag it would tire them out & they would be wasting their energy that needs to be saved for the game. Also if they had any arguments or disagreements there focus on the game would be lost.
how true that is I don’t know?
Maybe that is how jack is trying to be with Sasha?
That makes sense in a way, assuming they need full focus on the game with no distractions

Reactions: 1
Look at the photos of him coming home his so posing for the cameras that he knows are there
And look at his face he looks annoyed in 9ne of them and all I was thinking was bend me over I'm your if you look at me like that 🙈🙈

But he seemed to be on his own I would of thought they would of got sasha in some or maybe he got the privatejet back and made sasha get easy jet 🤣🤣 (I'm kidding I would hope he wouldn't do that. Maybe he wants to join the mile high club)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And look at his face he looks annoyed in 9ne of them and all I was thinking was bend me over I'm your if you look at me like that 🙈🙈

But he seemed to be on his own I would of thought they would of got sasha in some or maybe he got the privatejet back and made sasha get easy jet 🤣🤣 (I'm kidding I would hope he wouldn't do that. Maybe he wants to join the mile high club)
New title for the next thread

Jack Grealish #6 - Forget about Villa and City, the only club you should be joining is the mile high club (with me!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We have waited patiently and we finally have some new content we deserve
Pap pics have made my year

Reactions: 2

Yeah he did look pissed off , but u can’t see her at all or in the car she can’t have just disappeared lmao 😂😂😂

Yeah he did look pissed off , but u can’t see her at all or in the car she can’t have just disappeared lmao 😂😂😂
You can see her suitcase in this pic. I'm assuming it's hers haha.
Screenshot_20210731-223125_Twitter.jpg

Why can't his top ride up a bit more.

Reactions: 4
She just didn’t get picked up on the pics cause no one knows who she is when she’s on English soil 😩😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had a situation like Jack and Sasha when I was 17 and my boyfriend did not want to acknowledge me in public (looking back its because I was literally just 17 and he was 30 🥴) but he treated me so nicely behind closed doors. Hope it's the same for Sasha.
They seem sweet. We'd like to think he's an ass even when they're together...but he clearly isn't. You don't have to be all over someone 24/7 to show you care. Also, they've been together so long and from teenagers, I mean she is defo not gonna be the only lady that's getting the Grealish Girth. I think they'll be together long term though. The fact that he just naturally turned to grab her hand for the stairs made me dribble..its.cute. he's also 25! I mean, I know all the lads In my group at 25 was little rotters.

Reactions: 9
They seem sweet. We'd like to think he's an ass even when they're together...but he clearly isn't. You don't have to be all over someone 24/7 to show you care. Also, they've been together so long and from teenagers, I mean she is defo not gonna be the only lady that's getting the Grealish Girth. I think they'll be together long term though. The fact that he just naturally turned to grab her hand for the stairs made me dribble..its.cute. he's also 25! I mean, I know all the lads In my group at 25 was little rotters.
GREALISH GIRTH I love it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.