Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210801-110044_Instagram.jpg

Come on sasha. Stop acting like it was a big thing you went on holiday with your bf. I mean that's normal but I guess not for her lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder what she means by what she’s just posted ?

Aww this is lovely. 🥲 I love that outside of all of jacks fame he has a normal family life. His sisters are beautiful!
they really are and the family videos she’s posted means they are such a close family

would of been so much better 😂😂

Proabbly got home and it’s all gone tits up. 😂
I can totally see that I bet he is probably stressed eith the football and then she wants to go public lol its gonna be a stress house

Reactions: 2
I can totally see that I bet he is probably stressed eith the football and then she wants to go public lol its gonna be a stress house
Oh definitely I would love to argue with him though and have wonderful make up sex later 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m just looking through Sasha’s Instagram, WOW she’s a stunner isn’t she? Come on jack, show her off!!
She must be pretty laid back to be happy having this kind of lifestyle

Still want to duck your boyfriend though

Reactions: 4
I’m just looking through Sasha’s Instagram, WOW she’s a stunner isn’t she? Come on jack, show her off!!
She must be pretty laid back to be happy having this kind of lifestyle

Still want to duck your boyfriend though
She’s honestly so beautiful, I just wish he worshiped the ground she walked on and treat and how she should be treated

I had a situation like Jack and Sasha when I was 17 and my boyfriend did not want to acknowledge me in public (looking back its because I was literally just 17 and he was 30 🥴) but he treated me so nicely behind closed doors. Hope it's the same for Sasha.

Reactions: 3
I see he thinks Rihanna is pretty

*runs off to make myself look like Rihanna*

I had a situation like Jack and Sasha when I was 17 and my boyfriend did not want to acknowledge me in public (looking back its because I was literally just 17 and he was 30 🥴) but he treated me so nicely behind closed doors. Hope it's the same for Sasha.
I feel like this is exactly what is happening. But why is he messaging other girls and being seen with naked women? There’s one thing acting like he’s single for his job as a professional footballer (can’t work that one out 🤔) , but to actually carry out ‘single lad’ actions when he is such a huge public figure confuses me!

• Haha
I remember asking my hubby a while ago why football players are banned from seeing and being with their wives/girlfriends during any big football games is because if they were to want a shag it would tire them out & they would be wasting their energy that needs to be saved for the game. Also if they had any arguments or disagreements there focus on the game would be lost.
how true that is I don’t know?
Maybe that is how jack is trying to be with Sasha?

I hate cryptic posts like this. Come on Sash if you’ve got something to get off your chest just spit it out 🙄
Sash does love a cryptic post to make her look deep 🤣🤣but I took this one as ‘don’t take anything in life for granted’ kind of vibe 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sash does love a cryptic post to make her look deep 🤣🤣but I took this one as ‘don’t take anything in life for granted’ kind of vibe 🤷🏼‍♀️
I took it he went in holiday with me. And held my hand that means so much 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Like I’m 25 I couldn’t put up with all the bullshit and tit that she has t deal with like just get on with life 😀😀😀

I took it he went in holiday with me. And held my hand that means so much 🤣🤣
thats how I took it too😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Thread 5 bloody hell girls we are on fire.
Just caught up from yesterday I was at a wedding and getting withdrawals 🥵

I can’t even say what this does to me
Oh god this is beyond words. New favourite photo of all time. I want a tattoo of it. We have been truly blessed 🔥

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.