Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
I haven’t read all the posts yet or watched the videos as I have been out cheating on Jack, John, Bernardo and Kev with my first loves. Men with guitars.
I am really thankful for the hot pictures you have posted for me to perv at on the train home and hopefully when I’m not pissed and have my glasses on I can perv at the videos.
Who with guitars though?

Reactions: 2

Gattle09

VIP Member
Kyle would shag your mum and then act like you were being unreasonably displeased. Would definitely try to convince you that you should be flattered because it means he'll still fancy you when you're older.

Jack would flirt with your mum, no doubt, but probably wouldn't actually shag her. Might shag your mum's mate, though, then when he got found out he'd come sidling up to you all like, "we were on a break though, right?"

Phil would not shag your mum. He describes your mum as "ancient" (although not to her face). He shags your 18-year-old cousin, who embarrassingly falls in love with him.

John is scared of your mum, so he shags your sister. Her dishwasher broke, he couldn't resist.
I love this 🤣

ruby1080

VIP Member
Either the camera man needs to switch sides in the 2nd half, or Pep needs to play Jack on the right wing.

• Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
Nope, have been testing every day and it's always negative so I think it's the non-covid illness that seems to be doing the rounds.

Hope you're not all suffering too much. If you're not pretending to work this week then we need you on England content watch please.
You know I would be anyway 🤣 Feeling feverish but I think that might not be covid related, but more linked to what’s on my TV

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
Ummm why did I just watch this - I CANNOT handle this edit. He is literally looking at ME and smiling at ME looking all shagged out. Eleventy billion eggs have just left my tube and I am feeling feral.
BUT it's 10:15 on a Monday morning FFS!
I did post it last night, so I can’t be held responsible for what might happen if you view it on a Monday morning 🤷‍♀️😆

How rude, you can be saying stuff like this and not posting 😉 I'm not tech savvy, someone help a dinosaur out 🙏
Does this work? I don’t think it does as I’m a fellow dinosaur who can’t link Insta stories

• Haha

madamchristmas

VIP Member
do we reckon jack might have been at cheltenham today? saw the whole villa team was there so wondering if it’s a thing that footballers go to

ruby1080

VIP Member
He is so brazen, he is as naked as he could be without being nude. Next time just drop the clothes Jack, we know you’re up for it as much as we need it.
After the short tuck the way he wiggles his fingers to freedom 🥵😈
He’s building up to it, I just know it 🤞