Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fortheloveofgrealish

Exactly, this is the kind of interview content we need. I don't want to hear about football, I want more nonsense like that kids Q&A in Dubai

I want to know what he had for dinner last night, what is his favourite soap, does he prefer a bath or shower, what does he wear to bed, does he poo at work etc
‘does he poo at work’ ……crying😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

madamchristmas

VIP Member
I think he might just go with his best team. It’s a QF and they’ve got the international break next so Pep won’t be as bothered about resting players.

Who knows though, I don’t know what goes on in Pep’s mind 😵
agree - i think he’ll play. not arsed about resting players when it’s about to be international break

Gattle09

VIP Member
I have sickly children at home today, so will be getting even less work done than usual.

And no Hendo on hand to administer the Calpol. Something about he had to go to training :rolleyes:
I may need to borrow Hendo when he gets back as I now have both kids off 😫 have lots of work to pretend to do today so I will pretend to put myself on a tattle ban.

cornflower

VIP Member
Bloody tiktok not posting! Let me find it again...

I wonder if this will work.
Delete the space.

https//: vm.tiktok.com/ZML58x9Hf/
I am probably being old but I can’t find it! Do any techy people (remember the term ‘computer whizz’?! lol) who fancy procrastinating for a bit want to help…?

• Haha