Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gattle09

VIP Member
I always say you have to very smart to be a liar because not only do you have to make sure all your details are correct, you have to keep up with all your own lies.

It's the Tattler who said JG had messaged her and deleted it that fascinated me most. Rose something maybe?! I believed it, but in hindsight it must have been a load of crap. You'd post screenshots if it was real with your info blanked out.

Thinking about it I may ship Stonesy/Ruben a tiny bit more than Stonesy/Jack, maybe because it seems more plausible?! Then there's the left field Stonesy/Pickford pairing. I love that JS is a cocky dick in it, drives me wild.

Soz to any non-fic loving Tattlers.

Apology tax.

View attachment 1128898View attachment 1128899View attachment 1128900View attachment 1128901View attachment 1128902View attachment 1128903
That last picture is beautiful 😍

Reactions: 2
If there was a thread about him, it wouldn't be a rave thread. He's had SA allegations I think, I don't know the deets as I've never cared for him.
Oh yeah I forgot about that. Never mind then. He is a bit plastic looking compared to Jack and John. I watched maguire whack him in the teeth on repeat about 10 times 😂😂😂
There’s no way Jack and John won’t get picked. They’ve both been good lately

• Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
Yeah I think JG can exhibit some boundaries at least.

Kyle just looks like one of those men that would shag absolutely anything and then blame it on a sex addiction.
Yes. He would never even acknowledge that it was completely inappropriate. I think Jack would at least say sorry and try to make it up to you before he did it again.

cobette

VIP Member
I love Stereophonics!

Esp the early stuff. Was going to put a 'Phonics reference in my (still not posted) fic but was worried that would be terribly uncool.

Reactions: 1

ruby1080

VIP Member
Why have I just bought a Sky Sports day pass?

I want a JG or JS goal for this £11
Don't know if you know but with a day pass you should now get a mobile pass for 8 or 9 months, not ideal for Jack perving but at least something if you can't get a stream anywhere.

Reactions: 1