Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cornflower

VIP Member
totally agree he’s just like anyone, there are different levels of effort for different scenarios and different people. I put in more effort the more I like someone. I’d love to live out a honeymoon period with the man, I think he’d be amazing ❤😂

He seems quite intuitive, takes his time on things, likes to do well at stuff and likes making people happy (also has a solid core, a lot of lower body strength, chunky fingers [and in my strong opinion a chunky upward-curving dick] and tbh is orgasmic to merely look at), therefore 🚨 SEX GOD ALERT 🚨 (I also have rose tinted specs but fuck it)

(Last time I made this argument I got shot down by angelcake 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

cobette

VIP Member
Happy St Paddy's Day all.

I'd post a pic of Irish Jack but that would probably come under offensive content so we'll go for Villa green kit Jack instead.

Villa 13.jpeg
Villa 33.jpeg
Villa 42.jpeg
Villa 48.jpeg
Villa 57.jpeg
Villa 66.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Nah I reckon JG would be well confused on tattle…

He’d get lost in one of the hate threads for mrs hinch and never find his own 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Timefortea93

VIP Member
I’m afraid I don’t have it being here since day one that’s terrible of me but @Timefortea93 is ur girl to
Go to for the memes

[/QUOQUOTE)
I might have the memes 🤣(evil laugh)
Screenshot_20210806-221550_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210806-221616_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210806-222544_Samsung Internet.jpg
I’m afraid I don’t have it being here since day one that’s terrible of me but @Timefortea93 is ur girl to
Go to for the memes
I see someone wants the memes of course i have them 🤣(evil laugh)
Screenshot_20210806-221550_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210806-221616_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210806-222544_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210806-223137_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210806-223644_Samsung Internet.jpg

The OG will remember these. The angelcake sage was the highlight of these threads

• Haha
  • Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
Very early thread title, but who knows what might happen if Jack fills us up this afternoon.

Jack Grealish #33 Just like custard hot and thick, pull those hot pants higher and show us your dick

• Heart
  • Haha

rosierose91

Chatty Member
He is truly beautiful in that last one. I've never know anything like it.
it’s my favourite 🥺💙
He’s just stunning.
Sorry, loved up today.
I’ll put £1.00 in the dickhead jar.

673CFEF4-B480-400F-8F38-5311E59705C2.jpeg

The freckles, the eye crinkles, that slightly prominent front tooth, his adams apple, the scruffy facial hair.

byeeeee

• Heart
  • Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
Boring answer time, sorry

They're all custom made, so will be managed by their club kit people rather than England just being able to give them pairs. They get steamed before wearing them, hence going to the kit man on arrival. Different boots for different surfaces etc.
Sounds fancy. Here's me thinking the England kit man can just ask them their shoe size and pop down to Sports Direct.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

cornflower

VIP Member
Can you describe Jack’s dick like you did John’s?
Very chunky 5.5 incher with fat veins, a couple of freckles, large bellend, large slightly saggy balls, tidily wild pubes, goes from 0 to angrily erect within 1 second of kissing, v clean, consistently large yields which taste like the sweetest nectar

edit: I also like to imagine it kinks upward, just to torture myself

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Tattlers would get the best of him because he knows we talk. Wouldn't want his reputation ruined.

• Haha

jumpmoon

VIP Member
I need Smash Hits style profiles that tell me the name of childhood dogs etc. I know the most useless facts about various boyband members but not enough about my best boys.
I will never forget reading the following anecdotes from Lee from Blue during a Smash Hits interview: that to keep warm in bed he pisses himself, and that he would definitely have sex with an alien if the chance presented itself. Fifteen years later, I now need to know what JG thinks.

1647437794303.png

This is me today looking out the window and seeing the yellow mist of all that Saharan sand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
I mean this in the least bitchy way (I’m aware it may sound horrible) but do any of yous work? I can’t keep up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17