Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gattle09

VIP Member
Is it me, or are his nipples wonky?

View attachment 1131410
View attachment 1131411

Is this offensive content again?
Is he attempting a pec flex on the second picture🧐

I mean this in the least bitchy way (I’m aware it may sound horrible) but do any of yous work? I can’t keep up 😂
I must admit I’m in work avoidance mode at the moment but I have also been given lighter duties this week as I have a child with covid at home. I dread to think how I would cope if I had to go back to the office and I couldn’t get on here 🤣😫

Reactions: 2

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I really love that photoshoot too but the t-shirt puzzles me. Jack does not seem the kind of guy who would be down with stuffed animals being harmed 😂 He strikes me as a bit of an empath.

I commented the same about Ruben. Poor Dias, dude will be miserable enough being injured and we've got him down as a homewrecker.

I agree the boys will know it's Jack, even before JS said 'Birmingham' I was thinking, 'he's just described Jack'.

I respect the author's ability to stay away from melodrama massively so I know we can trust them with where it goes from here. If it's coming to an end, I'll cry but be happy that they are happy, hopefully they'll do one shots like we get in ENT and Jack & Laura.

I must be the only one that wouldn't have minded a Ruben shaped spanner in the works 😬 honestly after that John/Ruben fic I think I ship them as much as John/bae

🗞🐕

Also, dying at the thought of Ruben on his dates discussing marriage 🤣

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
Do you find the pomodoro method effective? I've tried before and couldn't stick with it, but in principle I feel like it should work for me

Do you have to be super strict with yourself?
It works better than absolutely nothing… I’m a very ‘fits and bursts’ sort of person, I cannot just work consistently. I have to go in balls deep for a shortish period of time and not speak to anyone (preferably after putting things off for ages), when I’m in the mood, then have a break - so it kinda works for me in that sense. But if I’m in a truly cba mood then I just won’t even attempt the 🍅

pray tell @Gossgossgoss9888!

VC10

VIP Member
I managed to stay off here and do about 3 hours of work. Yay me, picture of nearly naked Jack to celebrate my stellar effort.View attachment 1133707

Bonus derpy one, these 3 look like trouble 😈

View attachment 1133708

Edit: who's the guy on the left...asking for a friend...a friend who wouldn't mind a Mr Cap and Jack sandwich 🤤

Further edit as I do like to keep coming back to my photos: Jacks fingers are pretty tight on that guys waist it's pulling his t shirt. He would definitely be pawing at your skin, ass and just anything he could lay his hands on mid session. I don't know why I taunt myself like this 😫
Look at his huge legs under that banner.
Lots of power to " push" with 😉😈

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
if jack wants to not be caught doing things like this he needs to stop going for wanna be influencers on instagram 😂😂 of course they’re gonna use it for likes and follows
Rather that than using it for front page headlines, like a certain “celebrity” did I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

This is his version of staying under the radar

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Been out for the afternoon so missed all the action. Catching up on here did not disappoint though, anyone got pics of our boyfriend in action?

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I thought you were talking about Walks 😂 Was going to ask if you're okay.

My fave thing about them bringing the boots is the variety of carrier bags they arrive in. No fancy boot bags just a plassy bag from the club shop.
Omg yes I love the plastic bags ❤

iluvpink

Chatty Member
I'm not gonna link it because I'm still not sure what it says about me as a person.....😏😂
But it's on AO3, Because I don't think WP is the place for THAT (At least no one else seems to do THAT on there....)
I changed my name on AO3 to CrazyForTrying
Runs to AO3 immediately

• Haha

rosierose91

Chatty Member
I know I've already commented but I just have to again as I've just watched it a million more times.

It's the way he's soooo intense and eye fucking his own legs, then has that little goofy look at the end. CANNOT DEAL.
eye fucking his own legs 💀
He sends me loopy

Gizmo24

VIP Member
I’m not judgemental… but what is it about Little Philipa ‘flipper’ Foden?

Personally he reminds me of Aitch… 🥴
He is far far too young for me but Aitchs voice, I do like it. I liked his chicken shop date, young me would have found him cute.