Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I'm not gonna link it because I'm still not sure what it says about me as a person.....😏😂
But it's on AO3, Because I don't think WP is the place for THAT (At least no one else seems to do THAT on there....)
I changed my name on AO3 to CrazyForTrying

Ahhh no way, I subbed to this yesterday ❤ or this morning? Idk

Reactions: 1

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Kyle would shag your mum and then act like you were being unreasonably displeased. Would definitely try to convince you that you should be flattered because it means he'll still fancy you when you're older.

Jack would flirt with your mum, no doubt, but probably wouldn't actually shag her. Might shag your mum's mate, though, then when he got found out he'd come sidling up to you all like, "we were on a break though, right?"

Phil would not shag your mum. He describes your mum as "ancient" (although not to her face). He shags your 18-year-old cousin, who embarrassingly falls in love with him.

John is scared of your mum, so he shags your sister. Her dishwasher broke, he couldn't resist.
Haha, you got this spot on 👌🏻 Love your insights in these threads.

Reactions: 1

Gattle09

VIP Member
i always look at tweets after a city game (because he’s always trending) and i’m shocked to see that people still think he plays badly and whatnot. people can be such keyboard warriors
It’s ridiculous isn’t it? Even the city extra page gave him a low rating.

Twitter is a cesspit though.

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Exactly, this is the kind of interview content we need. I don't want to hear about football, I want more nonsense like that kids Q&A in Dubai

I want to know what he had for dinner last night, what is his favourite soap, does he prefer a bath or shower, what does he wear to bed, does he poo at work etc
We know what he wears to bed, Sash already gave up the goods 😆

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
Sadly not me. If the author ever revealed themselves on here I'd be starting their own rave thread

I tend to look at AO3 for something to read in bed each night, so think I've just been in the right place at the right time recently

This might be my new fave chapter 🥺
Can you link it please? I can’t find it. #panicking

madamchristmas

VIP Member
Oof, bet she got a 👋. Never thought much of the likes thing, I mean I'd be pissed off with my guy liking all and sundry but this one takes the piss. The man does love big tits don't he, remembering bed girl 👀. I don't think I've got a shot now, damn the gnat bites.
haha do we think he’s a boobs over ass man then?

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
The press were still after him when he was in the Championship btw, granted it was more so local press rather than the nationals 😅