Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gizmo24

VIP Member
God Jack Grealish legs on Instagram is coming up with the goods this morning on stories 🥵

on that note I need to try and work now 👋
How rude, you can be saying stuff like this and not posting 😉 I'm not tech savvy, someone help a dinosaur out 🙏

Reactions: 2

Gizmo24

VIP Member
He knows what we want and he’s giving it to us, thank you Jack ❤

I think he heard I was ovulating and decided to actually kill me off 🥵
Think I'm on my 1000th watch already. This has taken my hot and botheredness to a whole other level.

The song is kinda ruining it for me though, just reminds of Ross and Rachel 😒 Someone needs to get Riannas Skin or Pretty Ricky grind on me on it.

ruby1080

VIP Member
If I was to ever have the privilege of seeing him naked in some alternate universe (because, let's face it, it's not happening in this one), I think I would genuinely combust. My soul would just ascend to Valhalla. There would be no greater pleasure that this universe could offer upon reaching the promised land of Grealish in the nip.
I live in hope that it’s gonna happen one day in this universe. He wants to, I know he does.

ruby1080

VIP Member
Kyle would shag your mum and then act like you were being unreasonably displeased. Would definitely try to convince you that you should be flattered because it means he'll still fancy you when you're older.

Jack would flirt with your mum, no doubt, but probably wouldn't actually shag her. Might shag your mum's mate, though, then when he got found out he'd come siding up to you all like, "we were on a break though, right?"
This is all just so accurate :ROFLMAO:

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Do you know what fascinates me about the England arrival videos? When they all turn up with their boots and that man collects them in the reception area. WHY? Can England not afford to get them boots? Do they really all just have a favourite pair that they need to take with them? And why does that man need them, can they not be trusted to keep their boots in their rooms? Baffles me.
Don’t they like clean them and stuff? Or am I stupid that’s what I thought 😂

Gattle09

VIP Member
Feel free to post any hot shots. Gutted to miss navy kit and Jack in centre. I will be dipping in and out once the race has started.