Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Known for beating up his wife and step kids for years. :mad: Foden use to praise Gazza as well, I wish some reporter could ask them questions about that, do they really think he is a good role model? Are they too young to know? Or are they just too stupid to understand what this says, if a man is good at sports it is not relevant that he abuses his family. I don't think Jack means that but I wish he was better of thinking.

I think it's their age. I think also especially in the likes of jack and Phil case, they really are only thinking from a sports perspective

Reactions: 5
I was thinking about Jack’s sex noises only the other day. Most of my ick moments have surfaced in the bedroom. What if he has a terrible sex ick? Liking snorting like a pig when he ejaculates or a gurning throughout sex?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Confession: I am Amarah

I wish
You've been here long enough to know the rules, nudes and details of pubes please 🤣🤣🤣
I was thinking about Jack’s sex noises only the other day. Most of my ick moments have surfaced in the bedroom. What if he has a terrible sex ick? Liking snorting like a pig when he ejaculates or a gurning throughout sex?
I mean most of the group would let him tit on us, do y'know 🤷🏻‍♀️ could live with it I think 😈🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I really don't want to say this. but I will. I suspect he isn't a great shag. Luckily the god-like body will make up for that in some way

You know that none of that would give any of us the ick. We're too far gone. It would just be the start of a new fetish, we wouldn't be able to have sex again without someone snorting like a pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

See also:
Weird sex talk or use of horrible words for body parts (why do I feel like he might say fanny 🤮)
Referring to himself in the third person
A hairy arse

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really don't want to say this. but I will. I suspect he isn't a great shag. Luckily the god-like body will make up for that in some way
I reckon he'd be teachable.

See also:
Weird sex talk or use of horrible words body parts (why do I feel like he might say fanny 🤮)
Referring to himself in the third person
A hairy arse
I think he's definitely got a hairy arse. He's got that hairy bit right at the bottom of his back, so.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We do not need that attitude in here 🤣

I'm a lot older than him, as long as his dick his hard it'll be grand, I'll show him the ropes

• Haha
I honestly, truly hope he's godawful in bed, serves him right for not shagging me

(this thread is giving me life today, exactly what I needed 🖤)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
right guys, one of us is gonna have to bed him to confirm all of this
/goes to slide into his dms

Reactions: 6
right guys, one of us is gonna have to bed him to confirm all of this
/goes to slide into his dms

Imagine,. If he got a DM saying 'tattle think you're tit in bed' he would
1) pull THAT pffft face
2) know it was time to show what he's made of.

Do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We need to befriend someone who works at City's PR and get them to set up a late night version of the Dubai Q&A session. He didn't really hesitate with any of the kids' questions so I reckon he'd be up for giving some honest answers.

*Are you a screamer or a moaner Jack?
*Do you have a hairy arse?
*What's your favourite sexual position?
*Show us your pubes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We need to befriend someone who works at City's PR and get them to set up a late night version of the Dubai Q&A session. He didn't really hesitate with any of the kids' questions so I reckon he'd be up for giving some honest answers.

*Are you a screamer or a moaner Jack?
*Do you have a hairy arse?
*What's your favourite sexual position?
*Show us your pubes.
Hairy arse....🤢 I'd have to rethink my obsession if I found out it's hairy back there 😭😭😭

Reactions: 1
Love how from him telling a kid his girlfriend makes him scream in the mornings we've gone back to full on tattle thirst mode discussing his sex noises and icks

Jack did you ask the nice City PR lady to get that video out to win tattle back after dumping you for your team mates?

• Haha
He's the one who put it out there by saying his girlfriend makes him scream every morning 🤣

He should have just said the last time he screamed was when he went down that slide.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's the one who put it out there by saying his girlfriend makes him scream every morning 🤣

He should have just said the last time he screamed was when he went down that slide.

That's not how his brain works 🤣 our adorable little himbo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.