Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does look like him (Faz)!
So that's how Jack managed to give him the slip and go off to wherever until 1am.
Jack obviously set up the whole thing so that Faz would have to go and babysit Little Phil and he could escape 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Walker is at it too

They must be doing this on purpose now

Screenshot_20220221-104217_Instagram.jpg

Like he's actually using a photo (and glove emoji!) of his exciting CL goalkeeping experience which has got absolutely nothing to do with Mahrez?? The gumption.

Anyway that's enough Monday morning over analysis.

I look forward to Jack's post which may feature the birthday boys hand, if he's lucky.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Walker is at it too

They must be doing this on purpose now

View attachment 1077544

Like he's actually using a photo (and glove emoji!) of his exciting CL goalkeeping experience which has got absolutely nothing to do with Mahrez?? The gumption.

Anyway that's enough Monday morning over analysis.

I look forward to Jack's post which may feature the birthday boys hand, if he's lucky.
It's got to be an in joke, Jack is gonna be fuuuuuumin' when they do it to him on his birthday 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Little Monday morning treat 😊
(Note another girlfriend mention 👀)
Nah, he’s always so good with kids. I’m too emotional for this today

Also, he has 100% timed his hair routine hasn’t he. 6 minutes is way too specific 😭

Reactions: 7
Your favourite person from history

'Paul Gascoigne'

He's such an adorable dimwit, isn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d kill to watch six minutes of him styling his curtains in the buff

also I really like how he just doesn’t give a tit about trying to give clever/blokey answers (apart from the girlfriend bit lol such a lad answer). So attractive 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So bleeping cute and basic - how has he never flown a kite???? I'm sending him a kite!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was just about to post this 🤣
When was the last time you screamed?
When my girlfriend scared me....every morning 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
what an odd thing to say….?? every morning?? does this mean she scares him every morning or he screams every morning? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.