Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao some of these questions, bless - he doesn't have very high hopes for the future of robotic engineering does he? 😂
(p.s. thank GOD I hate robots with the fiery intensity of a thousand suns)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if the screaming has anything to do with Sash's nails near his bits?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
never imagined him to be particularly loud in bed tho… always thought he’d be more of a quiet moaner

• Heart
Reactions: 4
fml I hadn’t thought of this from a sex perspective until now!
I'd be blowing his back out every dawn too Sash sis 🙏 that's dedication to the cause, or, you know, scare the bejeezus out of him, whatever floats your boat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
never imagined him to be particularly loud in bed tho… always thought he’d be more of a quiet moaner
See I imagine loud huffing and puffing and grunting (perhaps my subconscious is trying to give me the ick so that I am not too disappointed at not being able to shag him). I can't see him doing anything quietly.

Now I picture him as a screamer 🤣

• Haha
eurgh if he is a screamer that would proper give me the ick… i’m all for a bit of vocalisation and whatnot but please no

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I imagine soft moans at first, then when he gets more into it I think you’d be able to hear his groaning through walls and stuff what with him having quite a deep voice? Even though the actual noises themselves aren’t that loud, it’s more the bass element. I might be wrong though, I’ve never thought about it before tbh 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Now I picture him as a screamer 🤣
Now I'm picturing him hollering the walls down at 7am on the dot every morning so loudly that even the Three Little Pigs are shook and all the cockerels within a five mile radius are kicking off.

I'd be into it, even with the threat of the house falling into subsidence.

I need to get back to work 😂

• Haha
I died at "when was the last time you screamed?" Don't give me those images :devilish:

I wish he wouldn't slouch, it gives me a little bit of ick.

Reactions: 6
I imagine soft moans at first, then when he gets more into it I think you’d be able to hear his groaning through walls and stuff what with him having quite a deep voice? Even though the actual noises themselves aren’t that loud, it’s more the bass element. I might be wrong though, I’ve never thought about it before tbh 🤥
Why do I picture you with a notebook containing all of your lewd thoughts on his various attributes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
JG 's morning anthem 🎶🎵 😂 let it out bab 😂

(my very niche 00s pop joke was RUINED by html :cautious:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well this escalated quickly 🥵🥵🥵

For my penny's worth I reckon he's definitely a deep groaner. He's voice is so bleeping deep.

But I was thinking more of him waking up and Sasha's wearing that bleeping red light mask - that would make anyone scream!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Your favourite person from history

'Paul Gascoigne'

He's such an adorable dimwit, isn't he?
Known for beating up his wife and step kids for years. :mad: Foden use to praise Gazza as well, I wish some reporter could ask them questions about that, do they really think he is a good role model? Are they too young to know? Or are they just too stupid to understand what this says, if a man is good at sports it is not relevant that he abuses his family. I don't think Jack means that but I wish he was better of thinking.

Reactions: 1
Not quite at notebook level YET but my mind likes to drift when I can’t sleep/during zoom meetings (I include this last one purely to illustrate that I do have an actual job 😂)

Cornflower, bab, either you've given this a lot of thought, or there's something you're not telling us......... 😈🤣

• Haha
Well this escalated quickly 🥵🥵🥵

For my penny's worth I reckon he's definitely a deep groaner. He's voice is so bleeping deep.

But I was thinking more of him waking up and Sasha's wearing that bleeping red light mask - that would make anyone scream!
Lol, I have one of those masks. At least he'll already be used to them when I move in.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.