Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eagerly awaiting your 500 words of well considered prose on the subject, with supporting evidence
I feel painfully seen! πŸ˜‚

Afraid this one's more a case of instinct than logic. I did briefly start typing "Grealish noises" into YouTube in an attempt to find some evidence, but then I thought... no. I am an adult woman. Haven't even had my tea yet. Stop analysing everything! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
As if I actually did some work today and stayed away from Tattle and missed all the fun. Thanks for the laughs ladies πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel painfully seen! πŸ˜‚

Afraid this one's more a case of instinct than logic. I did briefly start typing "Grealish noises" into YouTube in an attempt to find some evidence, but then I thought... no. I am an adult woman. Haven't even had my tea yet. Stop analysing everything! 😁
Much easier search for Little Phil's sex noises

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whoever made the comparison picture of Phil and a dolphin, hats off cos I received it as a meme today πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I remember some heavy breathing/panting from the medical video. I reckon it's along those lines but louder.

I've got my LED mask on at the moment, do you think I could get away with DMing Jack pretending to be Sasha from another account and get some nudes? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just because. Jack in all his tanned skin, hairy legged, dark haired, good bearded gloryness. Bet he smells of malibu sun lotion.
Screenshot_20211203-172050_Pinterest.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone needs to edit the Foden family fight video to add in Little Phil's dolphin noises.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I had the skills I'd do it 🀣

My daughter could do it but I don't really want to be explaining this whole situation to an 8 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a catch up πŸ˜‚
Little Phil’s sex noises πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ¬
As long as Jack wasn’t a weeper I reckon I could cope with anything. In all honesty I doubt it lasts that long…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a world wind of a catch up that was - 5 new pages in 24 hours!

Absolutely howling that a video of quick fire questions (from kids!) has that impact on us!

rainy Jack for a rainy β˜” here!
53AF7520-C27A-4DD5-A4F5-9A7C6989D8DA.jpeg

• Heart
Definitely - those Golden Retriever vibes; teachable and eager to please

I've decided he has abnormally wide feet, or water retention - those laces don't look as though they'd do up!
He has really really flat feet with no natural arch, which is probably why he's more prone to shin splints (I really know too much about this bloke)

I'll take it even further. I suspect he wears orthotic insoles, which will give him some added height and explain why he sometimes looks taller

• Haha
Poor bae needs an orthotic. Or maybe he's got them already and that's why he can't do his laces up 🀣

No feet spam please

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.