Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So funny how you must all hear his accent, as a brummy I don’t notice until you point out things “loike” has made me laugh 😂 he is adorable ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god he's so bleeping adorable, awkward in a beautiful way. Saw a little bit of shyness when he first came out which is beyond adorable, his little hello on the mic too. Has anyone looked into cloning at all :unsure: I feel like between us we could raise funds and we get to keep Jack2 on a rota.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm gonna need some high quality new content from him over the next few days to stop myself from doomscrolling. Just spent 20 minutes on a Nuke Map simulator ffs.

Come on Jack, the world needs those nudes 🍆💥

Reactions: 6
I've had a few wines

He's back in training. His shorts over leggings combo is DELICIOUS

Life is good

I like to think that either his bum and/or dick is cold and that's why he needs the shorts on top (babe, we have other ways to warm you up)

Or the leggings are too obscene and he needs to cover up, lest he have someone's eye out with his dick

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I have missed him!

Absence does not make the heart grow fonder, it has you eyeing up wee Bernardo.

Welcome back Bae!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
F85AB3FB-20DA-429C-B0CD-5848D289823A.jpeg
CF5A6FFB-63D5-4367-973F-858E262D287C.jpeg
BB4FFA84-B8E3-4E89-A17C-AD85CA39D2B3.jpeg
F0ABDE67-FD51-488F-A576-F28DC770EEB9.jpeg

can’t wait until he’s back on that pitch playing - also can’t wait for England either!! 😍😍

Also a wet, sweaty Jack hits differently 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.