Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has been a welcome distraction today from the horrors of work life. Currently perusing jobs at City so that I can quit and focus all my efforts on infiltrating the dressing room.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This has been a welcome distraction today from the horrors of work life. Currently perusing jobs at City so that I can quit and focus all my efforts on infiltrating the dressing room.
Funny you should say that, I was doing the same yesterday!
Jack wondering what he can do to get us all back on side after hearing we love Bernardo and Kev.
45D0BCAE-BEC7-4CB5-B0AA-6CA0E250E239.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Aah Brill the questions video. I very much like the thought of JG and Pep being alone in dressing room and Pep shouting at Jack🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apols if this has already been posted, but here is a slightly different video of him arriving at the boxing

Feed off these crumbs my pretties

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Well this has been a fun catch up on the last few pages. For what it's worth I think he's fairly quiet, hope to god he doesn't say ever say willy during but think he does some low grunts which I'm totally on board with...and he is definitely a fan of looking at himself in a mirror while he's pounding away. Yeeeeaaaa Jack...release them nudes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well this has been a fun catch up on the last few pages. For what it's worth I think he's fairly quiet, hope to god he doesn't say ever say willy during but think he does some low grunts which I'm totally on board with...and he is definitely a fan of looking at himself in a mirror while he's pounding away. Yeeeeaaaa Jack...release them nudes.
This thread just keeps me going. I should not read this at work, I’ll never learn. Willy has just got me and now I can’t stop the giggles. Thank god I have my own office, how on earth so you explain that to your colleagues 😂

• Haha
This thread just keeps me going. I should not read this at work, I’ll never learn. Willy has just got me and now I can’t stop the giggles. Thank god I have my own office, how on earth so you explain that to your colleagues 😂
Haha, it might be alright with a brummie accent. Essex/London accent I would be noping out of there. In the England video of him and Rice watching amateur footy he did say 'oh my belly' so I wouldn't put it past him.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I reckon he is a master at eye contact, I mean he eye fucked the whole country at once during the euros 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can someone please do another list of good fanfics to read please… someone did a really good list a few threads ago!

I’ve read a few of them but I’m bored with a broken leg and netflix and real books are winding me up now 🙄

Really I want a couple hours worth of chapters of the 90’s one too read 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Can someone please do another list of good fanfics to read please… someone did a really good list a few threads ago!

I’ve read a few of them but I’m bored with a broken leg and netflix and real books are winding me up now 🙄

Really I want a couple hours worth of chapters of the 90’s one too read 😂😂
This is my reading list on wattpad, which I think has most of our faves on there

Do you also like Jack/John, Jack/Ben etc?

• Heart
See also:
Weird sex talk or use of horrible words for body parts (why do I feel like he might say fanny 🤮)
Referring to himself in the third person
A hairy arse
Yes! That cracked me up, referring to themselves in the third person is the biggest ick! I could handle fanny to be honest…but if he said pussy. No.

• Haha
Honestly, I go to work and when I get home there's pages of speculation about Jack's sex noises! 🤣

I think he's a grunter. Please not a screamer.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is my reading list on wattpad, which I think has most of our faves on there

Do you also like Jack/John, Jack/Ben etc?
oh I’ll have a look… haven’t seen a Jack/Ben one before but I like the parachute and 90’s one with Stones!
I prefer the ones with women I think tbf! Probs cause I’ve mainly been on whttpad and I haven’t seen any m/m ones on there 😂

Reactions: 1
what an odd thing to say….?? every morning?? does this mean she scares him every morning or he screams every morning? 😂😂😂
Jack every morning when he wakes up seeing Sasha without make up on 😱😱😱! No that was a joke me being 🤡🙈.
I think he's definitely got a hairy arse. He's got that hairy bit right at the bottom of his back, so.....
Thanks for reminding me of THAT hair on the back close to the arse picture. 🤢 🙌 Now I gonna stop lurking for Jack pictures and do the dishes instead because just got the ick. Hairy backs makes my vagina very sad and dry so just imagine what hairy arses does to me. 😪:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
oh I’ll have a look… haven’t seen a Jack/Ben one before but I like the parachute and 90’s one with Stones!
I prefer the ones with women I think tbf! Probs cause I’ve mainly been on whttpad and I haven’t seen any m/m ones on there 😂
Ok well we'll get you fully on m/m by the time your leg has healed

Jack/Ben - this one is amazing and heart-wrenching

John/Ruben (underrated pair) super angsty and hot

Jack/John

John/Jordan Pickford series

The OG Jack/John series which will change your life much like parachute has

and back to Jack/female, assuming you already have the @cornflower masterpieces but if not

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.