Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is another video on twitter showing little Phil getting into a car, Faz is there making sure he gets in as there are some idiots telling him Mason Mount is better than him 🙄

I think he got his eyebrows threaded at the spa.
I wondered if his barber does the burning thing.
My husband goes to a Turkish barber and they burn off all the fuzz around his neck, ears and temples and when you look at Jack he has no fuzz either after the barber has done his fade and beard.
Hot sexy fucker 🥵

Reactions: 4
I could be wrong but surely they’re responsible for arranging/paying for their own security unless they’re at an official club event?
Yes they pay for their own personal safety in their free time. Lot's of prem players hiring people with military background like former SAS-soldiers. I think Jacks lifeguard looks more like a secret agent, bet he been working for Mossad or Homeland Security. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Looks lovely and nearly as tall as John Stones in this pic lol Lucky Chris Eubank Jr being between these two sorts

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Looks lovely and nearly as tall as John Stones in this pic lol Lucky Chris Eubank Jr being between these two sorts
He looks the same height as Chris Eubank jr and he’s 5ft10 🤦🏽‍♀️ Not that time trying to start a height debate again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i had so many pages to catch up on and we still don’t have any leaked nudes??? 😭😭😭😭

i can’t live like this i don’t have the patience just leak them already i beg

0E2C86D6-B629-49E1-973A-98BEEC5A066D.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Height's usually a deal breaker for me, and under 6' doesn't get a look in. But I don't care how tall Jack is 🤷‍♀️ Doesn't matter when you're lying down.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.