Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm with a massive group, I can't rewind without looking like the biggest weirdo! He was with no one I recognised but looking 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 was only on camera for a split second and my husband noticed him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the duck is he wearing

I think he looks so good… but that’s because I can’t see the jeans bet they’re his light wash horrid ripped skinny jeans 😞

Do wish he weren’t mixing Dior with Gucci… would have been better with a plain t shirt under the bomber jacket!

Reactions: 4
I do like the bomber - on him only, no one else could pull it off - but not with the Dior jumper underneath. Too many labels.

Reactions: 6
I'm with a massive group, I can't rewind without looking like the biggest weirdo! He was with no one I recognised but looking 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 was only on camera for a split second and my husband noticed him.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 ok yeah don't do that

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Aww… just noticed he has his Disney princess magazine jewellery on again bless him.

Little princess Jack 👸

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Least it's practical. Looks like it's made out of primark 'sexy' dressing gown material (also the pink ladies comment is spot on)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.