Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Balloons always have a habit of swimming around on the ceiling and coming into rooms uninvited at like 3am and you think its a feckin ghost πŸ˜‚ I will blow 56 of them up however to make an archway that will eventually haunt me, I have no shame. I would also probably take the opportunity to become a balloon and spook him if only to get into his bedroom lmfao πŸ‘» 🎈

p.s. May I make a request for screenshot of that look he gives the camera after he's had his haircut πŸ₯΅ (although how often is he getting a trim? He's not going to have anything left at this rate lol he'll look like Pep Peanut).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God, the heady days of when lockdown Jack used to give me the ick

Now I just think... maybe I'd stand a chance, we're almost in the same league when he looks like that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's smiling like a five-year-old off to his first day of school there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine having been in lockdown with Jack? I mean, apart from the night when he went AWOL and smashed up everyone’s cars (I’d probs have been a bit pissed off with him after that).

But the rest of the time β€πŸŽ‰πŸ†πŸ₯°

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Beardy lumber-Jack πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ’₯πŸ†

I am very interested in his ' lumber' πŸ˜ŽπŸ†πŸ’₯πŸ˜›πŸ˜ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
He's smiling like a five-year-old off to his first day of school there.
Ha you absolutely nailed this. He looks very innocent and fresh faced in this.

Dare I say he also looks a bit shagged out. Bet Sash had a good bday night 😭 I don't know why I do it to myself 😒

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.