Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont like his beard too short and neat it gives me the ick 😔 and the pink ladies jacket is a no from me too 🤚🏼 Would happily help him out of it though...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ll happily take one for the team on this one and be first in line! 😂😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is the video of Foden kicking off from tonight? Why Is Jack getting the blame for it when he isn’t even there?!

Is the video of Foden kicking off from tonight? Why Is Jack getting the blame for it when he isn’t even there?!
Yeah, it's from tonight apparently. Jack gets blamed by (a certain section of) City fans for anything that happens with Phil because he's a "bad influence".

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
My god some fans are genuinely just mental aren’t they.
😂

Phil's an academy product who's been with the club for years, not to mention being one of the most talented they've ever produced, so I guess it's understandable that they have a lot of residual good will towards him and feel protective of him.

And obviously Jack has a bit of a reputation, from some of his madder escapades, and it's hard to miss that the pair of them get on very well.

But Phil's an adult who makes his own decisions, and he's made plenty of bad ones before he even knew Jack, so it seems unreasonable to start blaming Jack now.

Foden didn’t do anything wrong, he clearly was trying to get away and then his mum got punched in the face and he was trying to help her! I’m seeing tweets comparing him to Zouma ffs. People are ridiculous. Clearly his mum is rowdy but that’s not his fault 🤣… and how people can blame Jack’s influence is baffling!

• Haha
I've seen a few say vid might be a few weeks old as you cant see his new tattoo.
Phil's the only 1 in the vid to come out of it ok, the rest jeez what awful humans

I’ve just watched the video and my god little Phil’s mums a right goer ain’t she bloody hell 💀

What a bleeping bizarre video though, where did that bloke get the fire extinguisher from..? 😂😂

Dunno how it has anything to do with Jack… It would seems it’s probs got everything to do with a bit too much alcohol I’d say 🤣

What a horrid bunch of little boys though 🤢

Edit: Also think little Phil might need better security 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg the Phil video. His mum 💀

It's definitley from tonight - it's during the walk on (All of the Lights is playing in the background)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Phil handled it the best he could and people should back him all the way

Reactions: 4
Stand by what I said last night, he looks fit.

John out here looking like my type to a tee though 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
John's outfit is exactly what I want to see on a man

Love that they're in a big group to put people off the scent of it being a date

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.