Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My family are all massive Spurs fans.
I bet my brother £10 city would win and I’m fuming 🙄
It wasn't a very Spursy result. But fair play to them. Opens the title race up again for Liverpool to only be 3 points behind if they win their game in hand.

Reactions: 2
How are they going on like Kane is the best thing since sliced bread when a few months ago when he wasn't scoring they were calling him tit and saying he should of left 🤣🤣 it was inevitable we would lose at some point but to go on like they are is pretty sad

Reactions: 2
Big kev wasn’t himself this match, neither was Bernardo. We miss Jack too lads ❤❤
They’re obviously as pissed off as we are that they didn’t get to see Jack in the spa.

Someone needs to get round to Jack’s and give those shins a rub. Shall I set up a rota?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They’re obviously as pissed off as we are that they didn’t get to see Jack in the spa.

Someone needs to get round to Jack’s and give those shins a rub. Shall I set up a rota?
I’ll even rub sash at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well, duck.

I'm at work at every person in the building has heard me whinging all week about missing game so they are having a ball. Now I have to go home to my Spurs OH to watch it together and not even any Jack to soften blow of the torture.

Congrats @Sarararah

A sad dolphin
gettyimages-1371575548-2048x2048.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Seems to have spent the day being a total angel. He met little Macauley who he sent that message to the other day 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.