Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, it's awful. But thanks for the link, the info in the product details will help me plan how to bleeping ruin it when I put it through the washing machine after ripping it off him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God, it's awful. But thanks for the link, the info in the product details will help me plan how to bleeping ruin it when I put it through the washing machine after ripping it off him.
Just run an iron over it that will melt it lovely lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
rúben is going to be the third wheel in the jack&stones fanfics

ohh to be on that middle seat 😈

Imo this bomber is one of the better pieces of his wardrobe, that says a lot about his taste😅 he can pull it off, but the brand mixing and the usual tacky jewellery give me the short-term ick (still would of course). John on the other hand looks fine af, simple but gorgeous

• Haha
Reactions: 3
See curtains hairstyles give me flashbacks of year 9 lads trying to be cool at school but with jack they just hit different 💙💙💙

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.