Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly some Jack crumbs in Sasha's new vlog....they go to a spa for a swim and massages, followed by Nandos for dinner. Assuming he is the "we". Also bonus points for extra cute Skye.

He seriously needs to start training and playing again because I for one can't cope with this drought.

Yeah the 'we' is always jack, she names friends.
As if it was actually nandos ๐Ÿ˜œ

I'm sorry, but this photo,
Screenshot_20220218-193417.png

Really reminds me of this (don't hate me ๐Ÿ™ˆ)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This is another Jack/OFC on AO3

bleeping knew there would be an Inside City from this week

I almost don't want to watch because I don't want to accept that this could have been Jack

Don't give it any views, City need to learn the hard way not to leave Jack out of such activities.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't give it any views, City need to learn the hard way not to leave Jack out of such activities.
I've already watched it ๐Ÿ˜‚ not even a hint of Jack unfortunately. At 13:27 there's a frustratingly brief glimpse of John in the bath.

Reactions: 2
This is another Jack/OFC on AO3

bleeping knew there would be an Inside City from this week

I almost don't want to watch because I don't want to accept that this could have been Jack

This looks promising! I love the different standout strengths the different fics have: there are the poets, the storytellers, the comedy geniuses, the mood-setters, the unique voices...

I'm just going to throw away all my books at this rate, I do not have time for fiction (or non-fiction, if it's our future joint memoir) that is not about Jack Peter Grealish.

Surely the content deprival we've been going through lately is building up karma for nudes/a wank tape. Still can't believe what a dry trip Dubai turned out to be, what a swizz ๐Ÿ˜ก

Reactions: 9
This looks promising! I love the different standout strengths the different fics have: there are the poets, the storytellers, the comedy geniuses, the mood-setters, the unique voices...
Which is your favourite in each category?

Feel like there's so many fics I haven't got round to reading yet!

Reactions: 2
Surely it's a joke when the club's official instagram account is doing it too?

View attachment 1072055
Unless they genuinely think they're doing him a favour with that angle...? Seems to have been doing Jack's lower body workout.
[/QUOTE]
Jack has started a trend. I also gonna start wish all my sis and siskis happy bd with pictures on us together me looking flawless and they showing their arse. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Which is your favourite in each category?

Feel like there's so many fics I haven't got round to reading yet!
Now there's a question... I'd hate to single out people from here (sorry to give a boring answer! Trying to accommodate any fellow overthinkers) so I'll just use two examples from people who I don't *think* are on here - or aren't openly, anyway

The Parachute author is the poet (in a sort of artistic sense rather than an actual poetry-writing poet) in the way they structure their writing, I feel like you could happily study their work in English Lit and pick up loads of literary devices etc. If that makes any sense at all. I may be talking out of my arse

And voice-wise, the 90s one on AO3 really stands out for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Now there's a question... I'd hate to single out people from here (sorry to give a boring answer! Trying to accommodate any fellow overthinkers) so I'll just use two examples from people who I don't *think* are on here - or aren't openly, anyway

The Parachute author is the poet (in a sort of artistic sense rather than an actual poetry-writing poet) in the way they structure their writing, I feel like you could happily study their work in English Lit and pick up loads of literary devices etc. If that makes any sense at all. I may be talking out of my arse

And voice-wise, the 90s one on AO3 really stands out for me!

I totally agree with this. With parachute I find myself re reading some lines several times because it's sooooo beautiful.

That chapter 6, the way it made me feel when I first read was just amazing, everyline I don't want to end.

And the 90s one everything about it is sooooo 1996, the pub and club scenes are reminiscent of queer as folk (especially when John first sees jack dancing alone) but also, the football scenes bring back amazing hazy memories of watching the Sunday league teams on the school field.

The details of things like the phone, the cats name are so 1996 it's so clever.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.