Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless him ♥ still can't get over the pen claw

Detectives, get on that lock screen analysis. Either his sisters and Sash, or sisters and mum? Actually not sure why I think its a woman on the left....could be him 🤔
definitely sisters - couldn’t make out the other. looks like three brunettes?

Reactions: 1
Don’t think it really matters who’s on the phone is just nice to see him being him , his got such a big heart

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He’s just lovely. And it all stays under the radar too. He never brags about his personal messages he does to fans, or makes a big deal about giving his shirts to people. What a guy 😍

Reactions: 7
That's such a lovely video. His mum and dad are in Tenerife. I couldn't tell you where my own mum is today but thanks to Twitter I know that his is on holiday !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I like that Hollie commented on Kiera’s pic with “my favourite couple”. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Peeps on Blue Moon and Twitter with other anecdotal stories of how lovely Jack is and how he’s down to earth and friendly with everyone 🥰 basically like a normal bloke, not a stereotypical multi million celeb footballer. Read how he gave one guy £10k for a knee op. This is why I love him even more. I’ve met a few “stars” in my time, some who are full of arrogance and impossible to connect with. Wish I could meet Jack 😭

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.