Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heyyyyy fitty

He’s never been known for his goals, hence him focusing on getting his assists up over the last two seasons.

Also I just wanna say it’s nice to see him the last two/three games to be running at players again. He’s good at that, so he should be bringing that out every once in a while. Draw the players to him

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The boy needs a goal!
it’s painfully obvious how desperate he wants a goal bless him. imo he’s doing better than his critics think. doing lots more off the ball than when he first joined and is pressing a lot more too. think the twitter trolls need to remember he isn’t a striker and i doubt he will be a big goalscorer for us even when he’s playing at his very best because he isn’t known for his goal threat (assists yes) next season when we sign a striker (plz oh plz oh plz happen) and he’s settled in and knows how we play pep ball, he will be magnificent.

Reactions: 10
Heyyyyy fitty

He’s never been known for his goals, hence him focusing on getting his assists up over the last two seasons.

Also I just wanna say it’s nice to see him the last two/three games to be running at players again. He’s good at that, so he should be bringing that out every once in a while. Draw the players to him
Exactly he's not known for scoring goals and man city didn't buy him for that reason either. He also DONT need a goal but he WANTS a goal big difference.

Anybody who actual watch football before the euros will know that.

Also that's not a dig for people who only starting watching football.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Exactly he's not known for scoring goals and man city didn't buy him for that reason either. He also DONT need a goal but he WANTS a goal big difference.

Anybody who actual watch football before the euros will know that.

Also that's not a dig for people who only starting watching football.
oh F off with ur sly little digs 😂😛🤟

• Haha
Reactions: 6
nah this is such basic witch behaviour 🤣 phil really out here with a motivational quote tattoo.

on a serious note i hope he plays in sky blue forever and ever 💙
phil is a basic witch with basic birch behaviour defo can tell his a chav from Stockport

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@jack…. Found the pics you can use when it’s Chalobah’s birthday ✌🏼

Also it’s Chalobah’s hand under Jack’s coat for me 😩

0D48C0BD-7922-4479-B1D4-5FBDD298167E.jpeg

5501FA91-2386-4C69-8CC2-3D983EB26028.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.