Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😉😉😉 that sand in dubai might be dry.....

But I'm not dry whenever I see a photo of him 😉🙃😛😛

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He must be well proud of himself not one ounce of scandal for the whole break!!

Well expect of course the tragedy that is the Poot Lovato picture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He must be well proud of himself not one ounce of scandal for the whole break!!

Well expect of course the tragedy that is the Poot Lovato picture 😂
Can we please not associate him with the likes of Demi 😩 (who I’ve had the complete displeasure of meeting and knowing how much of a witch Demi was)

Reactions: 7
Ok I literally set up an account to vent my horror at MG, and also is there a thread for this? Kids look up to him. His parents have a tit lot to answer for.

Has anyone saw the interview with that thing Jack done in Dubai he says he is gutted he didnt tell his family members and girlfriend to go. Is he hinting that sasha werent with him and she was 🤣🤣 I'd link it but it wont let me

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone saw the interview with that thing Jack done in Dubai he says he is gutted he didnt tell his family members and girlfriend to go. Is he hinting that sasha werent with him and she was 🤣🤣 I'd link it but it wont let me
I saw that earlier - I read it that he means the Expo itself, as that's what the question was about

Have you enjoyed your experience at Expo 2020 Dubai and what have been your highlights?

It’s been unbelievable … I knew it was going to be good – but I feel like since I’ve come here, I’m gutted I didn’t tell my family members and my girlfriend to come. The UAE [Pavilion] … with all the sand, as I’ve walked in I didn’t even realise that [the sand] was real because it was so flat. Then the guy says to me: “This is real, you know. You can pick it up.” So I picked it up. The whole place is absolutely surreal and somewhere where I’d advise to come.

You could almost give him the benefit of the doubt on the sand comment, seems like he's talking about inside the Expo rather than in an actual desert 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i think it means she wasn’t at the expo

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.