Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the article:

"A woman in the flats said: “I didn’t believe it was Jack at first because I’d just watched him talking on social media. I’m a Villa fan but this is hypocrisy at its finest.

“Jack told us all to stay indoors then did exactly the opposite by embarking on a session around his mate’s house.

“What he was doing with his car at 8am I have no idea. I think he’s got a lot of difficult questions coming his way.”

Yes Jack, a lot of difficult questions, please see my questions above and respond at your earliest convenience.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, why IS the other guy holding his slider? And where did the single slipper come from? It's all so weird. Plus Jack's eyebrows are over waxed in that 'stay home for the NHS' video.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He looks so bleeping disgracefully fit in his apology video after that event, proper naughty little twit vibes 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know. "Sorry guys, my mate called me to go round and I just couldn't help myself, aren't I a silly boy?" Don't care Jack, just make it my car you crash into next time, if you know what I mean.

Reactions: 3
If the crash hadn’t happened we wouldn’t of got Court Jack tho! He looked delicious in that fancy coat!

Reactions: 12
sashas having her birthday weekend this weekend. i am sooo thinking that jack will post a birthday story for her next week!

Reactions: 8
dunno what would be worse, him not acknowledging it at all or posting a picture on his story knowing full well it will disappear in 24 hours when chilly and callum got grid posts 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i dont want him to, but i feel it coming.

the best present would be a new scandal 😂
I can't believe that he's gone this long without a scandal. I get the vibe that the papers are waiting for him and Sasha to have a big moment before they drop stories, true or false.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.