Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read somewhere they only got 2 days off
Yeah it’s not going to be a big break for them, and then training. I’d have thought they might have gone somewhere different in the UK for some training/bonding to mix it up a bit. I live near some playing fields, ideal for Man City training and I can save Pep some money on accommodation as Jack can sleep at mine for free.
Well, I say β€œsleep”. I’d destroy him 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah it’s not going to be a big break for them, and then training. I’d have thought they might have gone somewhere different in the UK for some training/bonding to mix it up a bit. I live near some playing fields, ideal for Man City training and I can save Pep some money on accommodation as Jack can sleep at mine for free.
Well, I say β€œsleep”. I’d destroy him 😈
just a different kind of training to keep his stamina up πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Reactions: 8
I predict a goal. I'd like to predict he rips his shirt off in celebration but that might be taking it too far

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My holes are already waiting for him. He said he's brining Foden, Sterling and Stones along with him. Gonna be a great night. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'd have to stop 1/2 way through ; cup of tea etc πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
I'm not as young as I used to be! πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
Me and pep are gonna have words if he keeps putting stones on the bench.

I wanna see him run about and his cock swinging

Reactions: 9
hoping jack uses the small break to sort out the weird colour his hair has gone recently… pls go back to brown

• Haha
out of curiosity is there anyone else here who prefers his hair all long and blonde?! 🀣 I love the extra fuckboy edge it gives him

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.