Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

It's finished 🥺

Noooooo why the tops got tags on?? People want WORN shirts jack!!!
I read that today for the first time, loved it and loved that Jack 😍 so pleased there was no drama after the Chelsea and Jack drama. Thanks so much.

Reactions: 4
Aw thanks for the love on the good nurse book 🥰

Think I'll go back to Jack and Laura next.

Sooooo do we think our boy will start? No reason to think he won't?

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Fingers crossed🤞

And if you are attending the game in person, I suppose you'll keep your legs uncrossed :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3

Already can’t wait for some more Jack and Laura instalments 🙌🏻

I’m hoping our boy starts later - he needs game time and confidence - and no obvious reason he wouldn’t, although compared to Pep I know bugger all what’s needed to beat the Saints…Fingers are crossed for a treat considering no televised Man City game for another 3 weeks 😭

Reactions: 5
It’s on Sky Sports not that I use a friend’s now tv account to buy £10 day passes every time Man City play

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who's looking forward to some fit footballers action 🤔🤔🤔🙌 everyone 🎉 I have an incling that Jack might score today 🤞🤞🤞🤞 I need to see some major huggage going on

Reactions: 7
Who's looking forward to some fit footballers action 🤔🤔🤔🙌 everyone 🎉 I have an incling that Jack might score today 🤞🤞🤞🤞 I need to see some major huggage going on
bloody hope it’s nothing like the last game against the saints because that was painful to watch 👍🏼

Reactions: 4
Oh happy days, I’ve got my perving station set up in front of the TV: comfy sofa, candles, bottle of wine and a cheese board I’ve been saving 😂

Jack please score so you can shut the knobheads up! 😘😘😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.