Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
out of curiosity is there anyone else here who prefers his hair all long and blonde?! 🤣 I love the extra fuckboy edge it gives him
The more fuckboi he looks the better. If I'm going to fall in love with a fuckboi, might as well go all in for the fuckiest of fuckbois.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I agreed don’t love his groom look and getting jedward vibes from his hair style

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What we think
Just absolutely gorgeous 😍😍😍

I’m happy with the groomed facial hair, given I practically had a phobia of facial hair until Jack came into my life 😂 but he blew that away.

His hair is a bit too piled on top there but I guess it needed a trim…it grows quickly.

But my oh my his face *swoons* 🥵🥵🥵

Reactions: 4
I was thinking OK, this might actually give me the ick. Hate it.

Then he did that smile at the end oh my GOD 😩 his bleeping sexy little teeth, just get them round my nipples (not too hard, I am very vanilla [and I'll give yours plenty of attention too bae, dw])

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if he’s back in Brum for his days off might go and look for him tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm am so beyond prepared for the inevitable day when we get to see his bare arse. I'm ready. It's time.

ignoring the short beard 😔
Fit as duck, love angry Jack and love the navy. Why can’t he wait for me in a tunnel 😭😭

WE NEED A BARE BUM ASAP!!

Last edited:
Has anyone got the video replay of Jack getting angry. I was steaming sky through Now TV and couldn’t rewind it…was too busy hyperventilating when it was actually happening to pick up my phone and record it.

I wish he’d wait for me in the tunnel, shove me against the wall and rail me until my screams are echoing around the stadium 🥵🥵🥵

• Haha
It'll be all over tiktok within the hour I reckon haha - if not then I will be making good use of my 1.99pcm City+ subscription tomorrow 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.