Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh I have a sleepy-ish gif too actually! The things ovulation does to a woman eh 🥴🥴
1642776342402.gif

when I say ‘have’, I mean ‘made’ 😭 that’s not my watermark btw lol I robbed it off a tiktok

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
oh I have a sleepy-ish gif too actually! The things ovulation does to a woman eh 🥴🥴
View attachment 1004999

when I say ‘have’, I mean ‘made’ 😭 that’s not my watermark btw lol I robbed it off a tiktok
Sheeeessshhh 🥵🥵🥵🥵 Flood alert (again ffs)

I love a bit of sleepy I-don’t-know-what-to-have-for-brekkie Jack (solution - I’ll take him straight back to bed and ride him to incapacitation 😈)

4A41B6EE-31FF-40FB-99E4-479706884636.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone know if Man City are going to travel down to Southampton tonight or do the 5-hour or so coach journey tomorrow?
Need one of the guys to snap a photo of Jack sleeping on the coach for us 🥰

Reactions: 2
Anyone know if Man City are going to travel down to Southampton tonight or do the 5-hour or so coach journey tomorrow?
Need one of the guys to snap a photo of Jack sleeping on the coach for us 🥰
They'll probably fly down tomorrow I'd expect. I don't think they really use coaches for long journeys.

Reactions: 3
Sheeeessshhh 🥵🥵🥵🥵 Flood alert (again ffs)

I love a bit of sleepy I-don’t-know-what-to-have-for-brekkie Jack (solution - I’ll take him straight back to bed and ride him to incapacitation 😈)

View attachment 1005054
I remember posting these screenshots in the thread a while back when I became that person and then someone took them and put them on tumblr 😂😂😂

This *I’ve just rolled out of bed and I’m decided what to eat* look is the one 😍

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They'll probably fly down tomorrow I'd expect. I don't think they really use coaches for long journeys.
Hopefully, I know it’s all about sustainability these days but I would rather our boy isn’t worn out by an unnecessary coach journey!

Reactions: 2
Lots of Jack content 😍😍😍 and loving KDB with his kids 💞

Is John imitating his brummie accent in the end while they are playing with Kyle? I can’t understand a word 😂

Reactions: 5
Lots of Jack content 😍😍😍 and loving KDB with his kids 💞

Is John imitating his brummie accent in the end while they are playing with Kyle? I can’t understand a word 😂
Thats exactly what he’s doing 😂

Got the “great” pretty much down (albeit slightly exaggerated 💀)

Could probably translate what John’s say tbh

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.