Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Angry 3rd Kit Jack just does something extra to me!
Whoever is there, hope he’s looking as beaut in the flesh as he does on tele! 😍

Reactions: 7
Not too bad - had a few handbags before and we seen angry 😑 Jack but was actually deserved and a bad tackle but I think his reputation went before him with the Southampton players!
Back to real reason I’m watching πŸ₯΅πŸ€£ and not for football content!

How's our boy doing?

I've had 4 wines and I'm not prepared to hear anything bad about him

Reactions: 2
Why do we always play a bit more tit against teams we should win easily yet fluke some games?? πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
much better so far this second half - i honestly think jack will score tonight

Reactions: 3

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
GOD how much more fuckable can he get?! The third kit suits him and when he got angry the bleeping basement was flooded πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

AND the Southampton manager saying Jack was waiting in the tunnel for the guy who fouled him πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ˜ˆ

Like @cornflower I like the extra fuckboy edge the blonde highlights give him, but I’m also happy when he’s just got the natural dark hair. Just want to feel that hair tickling the inside of my thighs to be honest…

I actually thought he played well tonight in what was a hard match and where players like Sterling were off form, not that it will stop the whinging haters of course. He was really trying hard. Looked tired at the end so needs a good hot bath and a scrub down πŸ₯°πŸ˜ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.