Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
makes you wonder if that tiktok girl was talking about JG or PF 👀 or is it a coincidence of her posting about a city player going to see her and then them getting benched for off the pitch behaviour
well if it was true she shot herself in the foot because they won’t be going there again if she’s gonna start broadcasting it

Reactions: 1
If he wants to go blonde, I want the full blonde, really shouldn't work but just does things to me blonde of this interview.

Or this interview.

I don't make the rules. He looked incredible during this period.

And yellow is definitely his colour.
That first one, his voice is wrecked! I bleeping love it! 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Phil fodon looks like the lads that would hang round on a bmx outside of gates of a secondary school (they had been expelled at this point)picking up there year 10 girlfriends
I always think of that gobby little shite on the bmx at the start of Line of Duty whenever I see Phil Foden!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
makes you wonder if that tiktok girl was talking about JG or PF 👀 or is it a coincidence of her posting about a city player going to see her and then them getting benched for off the pitch behaviour
Yeah that’s true, what was her Tik tok handle again?

If he wants to go blonde, I want the full blonde, really shouldn't work but just does things to me blonde of this interview.

Or this interview.

I don't make the rules. He looked incredible during this period.

And yellow is definitely his colour.
I literally want to ride him looking like that until I pass out.

Reactions: 2
i like drunk in mykonos JG the best in those blue shorts that he just never seemed to take off 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Phil fodon looks like the lads that would hang round on a bmx outside of gates of a secondary school (they had been expelled at this point)picking up there year 10 girlfriends
Or the 20 year old with the corsa that they've removed the back window wiper on with a whole Instagram dedicated to it, with the 16 year old girlfriend in college hanging through the window with her mates dropping her off with music blaring and the car still running 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Or the 20 year old with the corsa that they've removed the back window wiper on with a whole Instagram dedicated to it, with the 16 year old girlfriend in college hanging through the window with her mates dropping her off with music blaring and the car still running 😂
And definitely hasn’t passed his test yet and nicks the car off his mum

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.