Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have had a long day, just caught up and I am absolutely screaming, you guys are on fire today.

What a day to start the week!

- We are mad at Jack for getting himself benched, he is an idiot
- Jack looks fit in the pictures that got him benched, he is forgiven
- PHIL LOOKS LIKE A DOLPHIN 😂 😂 😂
- We are now crushing on KDB
- Own Goal Craig is a creep (I will never re-read Chapter 51, traumatised)
- Debates over which Jack is hottest (answer: Euros Jack)

PA-60219176.jpg.gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
More rumours of Jack being addicted to sleeping pills and Pro's 😬 Also in the interview with the yellow top he says how much he loves people relying on him so that might explain his relationship with Sasha to some degree. Maybe it's an alpha male thing?
I'm trying not to read too much into one tweet, but that one about him going off the rails every winter and summer really gets to me.

I mentioned a couple of threads ago that I have bipolar disorder and sometimes I see a little of myself in Jack's behaviour, and duck me but that's exactly how I am. Different manners of going off the rails, but that swinging pendulum of being okay for a while and then descending into a pit of horrific life choices, then getting your life back together, only for some new manner of mental bullshit to come along...

It's very easy to see yourself in other people if you look closely enough. I hope very much that his brain is not like mine.

I have had a long day, just caught up and I am absolutely screaming, you guys are on fire today.

What a day to start the week!

- We are mad at Jack for getting himself benched, he is an idiot
- Jack looks fit in the pictures that got him benched, he is forgiven
- PHIL LOOKS LIKE A DOLPHIN 😂 😂 😂
- We are now crushing on KDB
- Own Goal Craig is a creep (I will never re-read Chapter 51, traumatised)
- Debates over which Jack is hottest (answer: Euros Jack)

View attachment 935561
I've seen no dispute to my dolphin!Phil hypothesis so am convinced I'm not imagining it.

Have some more.

Screenshot_20211220_223629.jpg
Screenshot_20211220_223726.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
more here. Does read like they were hungover. Seems like they thought they could take advantage of Pep being away but the training staff dobbed them in.

Reactions: 5
more here. Does read like they were hungover. Seems like they thought they could take advantage of Pep being away but the training staff dobbed them in.

Hopefully this will be a wake up call for him around how Pep operates and how strict playing for a top team actually is. Any other time of year to go out celebrating a win probably wouldn't seem like a big deal but at Christmas when the fixtures are piling up back to back!? And that's before you even think about COVID concerns.

We still love you Jack, you're even more endearing when you're being naughty.

45765233-9814725-image-a-69_1626962764450.jpg

Reactions: 7
I want Jack’s career to be the best it can be… however I do sort of wish he had stayed at Villa where he could get away with being more of a liability and we would get more party / holiday Jack content 🤣 drunk Jack is my favourite and Pep is going to deprive us of that Jack!

Reactions: 4
I can confirm his maccies order is nugget meal with loads of tomato ketchup (in my dream last night anyway) he also ate it in my car and made more mess than a 5 year old! Sure little Phil was in there too, bastard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New Jack/John chapter 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
Actually ridiculous how often I’ve been like… OK we’re surely due an update soon, it’s been x number of days now 😂 I woke up randomly at half five and would normally go straaaaiight back to sleep but then I saw the email about there being a new chapter…

Reactions: 3
Jack back to being jack again 😂 he can’t help himself, it’s who he is 😂 he was like it the whole time at Villa. He’s not gonna change now.
Apart from the sleeping pill rumour, does anyone know of any other rumours linked to Jack whilst he was at Villa?

Actually ridiculous how often I’ve been like… OK we’re surely due an update soon, it’s been x number of days now 😂 I woke up randomly at half five and would normally go straaaaiight back to sleep but then I saw the email about there being a new chapter…
I read those chapters honestly not wanting them to end!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.