Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hes in naughty books. think its maybe the winter wonderland thing we know pep likes control of everything so he wont like the risking of football by going to packed places. also was jack late back maybe he doesnt condone things like that.

the hungover thing could be true.

Reactions: 1
I'd be surprised if its WW, hasn't he played since then?

Turning up hungover sounds plausible but stupid

I'd be surprised if its WW, hasn't he played since then?

Turning up hungover sounds plausible but stupid
Yeah disapproving of WW does seem harsh. I don't think you can expect players not to see their families during time off. Late to training (wasn't he always late at Villa?) or hungover seems more plausible

Reactions: 4
Yeah disapproving of WW does seem harsh. I don't think you can expect players not to see their families during time off. Late to training (wasn't he always late at Villa?) or hungover seems more plausible
i think it is him being hungover but i think peps a control freak lol the WW could become an issue if its putting the team at risk with covid problems. not saying it is it just wouldnt suprise me. but didnt jack say he was tired in a recent interview being up all night maybe thats the drinking.

What do we think, folks? Too many sweeties? Giggling in the corner? Gang bang?
Jack and Phil probably out all night partying making the most of it while Sasha was in Paris! And he has been looking like he needs sleep over the last few days, he always looks knackered.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I love their friendship so much, but I do worry that they're a terrible influence on each other.
Screenshot_20211220_121011.jpg
Screenshot_20211220_120948.jpg
Screenshot_20211220_121431.jpg
Screenshot_20211220_121334.jpg
Screenshot_20211220_120859.jpg
Screenshot_20211220_121033.jpg
Screenshot_20211220_121129.jpg
Screenshot_20211220_120839.jpg

They need to form a trio with someone quiet and sensible, like a Bernardo or someone. Or else Kev needs to step up and properly lead this gang.
Screenshot_20211220_122110.jpg

Reactions: 10
I love their friendship so much, but I do worry that they're a terrible influence on each other.
View attachment 934403View attachment 934404View attachment 934406View attachment 934407View attachment 934408View attachment 934409View attachment 934411View attachment 934412

They need to form a trio with someone quiet and sensible, like a Bernardo or someone. Or else Kev needs to step up and properly lead this gang. View attachment 934415
I'd say I can keep them on the straight and narrow. But there is nothing straight about me. And by the time I want them finished in me, my hole will be stretched as wide as necessary to take their cocks, so I can't do the narrow bit either. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i don’t suppose it was WW as he’s played since then, deffo think he turned up hungover to training.

i have NEVER liked phil foden i get such bad vibes from him. he’s like a chav with small man syndrome

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i don’t suppose it was WW as he’s played since then, deffo think he turned up hungover to training.

i have NEVER liked phil foden i get such bad vibes from him. he’s like a chav with small man syndrome
Most accurate description of him I've ever seen

Reactions: 7

Ridding round on his bmx selling weed

• Haha
Reactions: 19
won’t do them any harm to sit on the bench. both will know pep won’t put up with bullshit and how they act off the pitch can affect how they play on the pitch.

Reactions: 10
won’t do them any harm to sit on the bench. both will know pep won’t put up with bullshit and how they act off the pitch can affect how they play on the pitch.
I'm going with even pep is fed up of sasha in the paper so taking it out in jack.

Even pep don't like that she gets to see jack naked amd gets to play with him 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He is so stupid if he has been going out on the piss and turning up hungover. One minute he's giving interviews saying how the move has been difficult, he has to work much harder than before etc etc - just keep your head down ffs

Reactions: 7
Also, they were separate on the bench on Saturday which surprised me as they are usually sat together when they are benched. Do we think they have had a row or do you think they sat separately to keep pep happy? 🤔

I’ve seen some comments on Twitter they were seen pissed up at a nightclub after the Leeds game. On Tuesday 👀

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.