Jack Grealish #27 2021 is over and come to a end, let’s see if in 2022 he can remember he has a girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack reacting to the new title right on cue. Glad you're reading bae 💙

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Recap:

Jack finally scored another goal
He ruined this happy moment by going out on the lash with little Phil and getting in Pep's bad books and doing many hungover media appearances
Christmas 2021 was another catered affair with terrible looking prawn cocktail
This was redeemed by a BEAUTIFUL photo of the man himself with Skye 😍
His end of year reel ruined our lives with some outstanding new photos 🥵
He is now on a mini break at a very bougee location, we look forward to him lowering the tone

He is still fit as duck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Long time lurker (since July 😂) but never posted before…
There was an insta story he originally posted but soon deleted, it had I think Sasha’s dad on it and what looked like a blue happy birthday banner on the window

Reactions: 8
you know that ariana grande song… break up with your girlfriend cause i’m boooored… comes to mind whenever i think of jg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker (since July 😂) but never posted before…
There was an insta story he originally posted but soon deleted, it had I think Sasha’s dad on it and what looked like a blue happy birthday banner on the window
Welcome! 😊

Honestly how miserable life must be for them, you cannot even post a short video of a family weekend because the public will always find someone/something in it to judge. I’m really happy for my boring regular life 😂

Reactions: 8
Me at any indication of Jack being involved with any woman other than me:
F1FDF137-B732-4680-BDE0-ED96B6396F4B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
1641127843784.png

He certainly ain't at Centre Parcs. Apart from being gorgeous, what a guy the way he treats his family to nice holidays

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also a long time lurker thats never posted (or created an account until now!).

it’s Sasha’s Dad’s birthday. Her parents are massive fans of Jack. Sasha’s dad regularly posts about Jack on Facebook and her Mum always comments. They won’t have a bad word said about him or their daughter’s relationship with him.
How disturbing. Fancy being so eager for your daughter to be with someone who has no respect for her, just because he's rich and famous

Reactions: 7
How disturbing. Fancy being so eager for your daughter to be with someone who has no respect for her, just because he's rich and famous
that is SO weird! how can you be such fans of a man who publicly treats your daughter like trash??
guess money is very important to them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
that is SO weird! how can you be such fans of a man who publicly treats your daughter like trash??
guess money is very important to them 🤷🏻‍♀️
I imagine they also benefit from his generosity. Mortgage paid off, holidays, cars etc

Reactions: 6
it just seems so weird like jack is such a big family man and would do anything for his fam and that, but hers are more concerned about the money??? awful.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I struggle to get a hold of how Sasha's family is so supportive of the relationship. I can't help but think of how my own parents would react if I was in a relationship with someone who refused to acknowledge me in public and was repeatedly seen to be cheating on me. I don't think they'd play nice and praise him in public and accept his generosity, financial or otherwise.

I guess maybe the not acknowledging her can be reasoned away as being for her own safety, but it doesn't make a huge amount of sense considering everyone knows about them, loads of other footballers are honest about their relationships with minimal or no issues and Sasha's own career is dependent on public exposure.

But I don't know how they could justify the seeing other women. Unless perhaps Jack and Sasha have an open relationship and this is known and accepted throughout their families.

I guess you never know what's going on in other people's families and relationships. But it's a real struggle to see them in a good light here.

Reactions: 13
I guess no one knows! I saw someone mentioned that ho Amarah is in London ...pond life her and her ilk!! 😂god knows what does was she’s riddled with lol ...

Diseases !

I don’t think her family would believe the stories in the press. I bet Sash and Jack just say oh it’s all BS that circulates around him but just ignore it cos it’s all fake… and her fam probably have no idea so take their word for it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Anyway, new thread, so have a photo spam.

A thing I really like: when there's any element of movement or untidiness in his hair.

Screenshot_20220102_142942.jpg
Screenshot_20220102_143040.jpg
Screenshot_20220102_143124.jpg
Screenshot_20220102_143328.jpg
Screenshot_20220102_144416.jpg
Screenshot_20220102_144447.jpg
Screenshot_20220102_144515.jpg
Screenshot_20220102_144537.jpg
Screenshot_20220102_144554.jpg
Screenshot_20220102_144619.jpg
Screenshot_20220102_144644.jpg
Screenshot_20220102_144703.jpg
Screenshot_20220102_144727.jpg
Screenshot_20220102_144756.jpg
Screenshot_20220102_144820.jpg
Screenshot_20220102_144842.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
ffs someone leak his nudes already I AM TIRED OF WAITING!!!! GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT

ACFCDA19-A81A-4B3F-BA72-A0609B865D82.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.