Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my bleeping god there’s a new one?!!! ♥♥♥
❤ it’s a bit of a silly concept so probs won’t appeal to a lot of people but thought I’d pop it on my ao3 anyway! I’d been wanting to do something with the idea for a while and I’m kind of addicted to writing at the min, but I have to be in the right mood to write the Anna/Jack story… so this one happened instead 😆

Thank you @fortheloveofgrealish and @alice1989 ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jack should do a jewellery range for Boohoo

The (non) commitment ring
The eternity (for now) collection
Forever (whatever) diamonds

• Haha
Reactions: 20
❤ it’s a bit of a silly concept so probs won’t appeal to a lot of people but thought I’d pop it on my ao3 anyway! I’d been wanting to do something with the idea for a while and I’m kind of addicted to writing at the min, but I have to be in the right mood to write the Anna/Jack story… so this one happened instead 😆

Just read it. It’s so good! Imagine working in an office with Jack, and all the flirty banter you could have 😍 Got that song stuck in my head now 🤣 Can’t wait for more

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hey guys, I´m soon done with school for the year so I need a few new stories, have you got some? Preferably Chilly, Mason, Jesse and Jack.

Hey guys, I´m soon done with school for the year so I need a few new stories, have you got some? Preferably Chilly, Mason, Jesse and Jack.
Heres a couple of lesser known Jack stories

And a couple of Mason ones that I like

Reactions: 3

Omg I just read it - it is excellent ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Killed it at always 😘🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
he’s been getting a tit ton of stick for this recent outing… i suspect that pep calling him out so publicly is on purpose as well so he wouldn’t wanna do it again…

Reactions: 15
The language is harsh but I think the sentiment is bang on. How many times is he going to duck up? Gareth S already isn't his greatest fan. Any more of this and he might lose out on what (realistically) is his only chance to play in a World Cup

Reactions: 17
The language is harsh but I think the sentiment is bang on. How many times is he going to duck up? Gareth S already isn't his greatest fan. Any more of this and he might lose out on what (realistically) is his only chance to play in a World Cup
That’s what I was thinking. With the likes of ESR and Conor Gallagher playing really well at the moment, his chances of getting in to the World Cup are getting slim. If he carries on this way, Gareth will be reluctant to pick him.

Reactions: 4
100%

If he was doing the business on the pitch then there wouldn't be so much fuss. But he's not been playing very well, he's doing interviews saying how the move has been much harder than he thought it would be, Pep is publicly backing him and then he does something stupid like this.

The boy is a doughnut

Reactions: 7
Woah don’t hold back mate lol I agree he’s been stupid in turning up training hungover or whatever but do think that guy is being a little bit harsh
Jack is a moron for not knowing what an encyclopedia is or when he sad "tell your shoe size" in that video with little Philla but most of all for driving drunk (of course he was drunk when he smashed those cars). But being a moron for showing up with a hangover at work, going out to clubs, pass out in Spain after heavily drinking and shagging around well let the one without sin throw the first stone. It want be me. 😂

Reactions: 3
I used to work at a certain club for a while and In that whole place you wouldn’t hear anybody say anything negative about jack. He just always chases excitement. He gets a thrill dangling off the edge with a toe I reckon. Nothing fulfils that at the moment. I know he’s loaded but outside of football when he goes home can you imagine how vanilla
It is. I’d be chasing excitement too. All the other lads all loved up with kids etc and then there’s jack.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.