Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I wanna get on top of him 👀

-He looks so fed up 😂
Oh bleeping hot!

That's in the Brum house, you just know sash spent forever sorting them cushions.
Jack: "just take the bleeping photo so I can get these tit clothes off!"

Reactions: 7

I wanna get on top of him 👀

-He looks so fed up 😂
Clever move Jack, 2in1: advert for bohoo and a proof for Pep that he is such a good guy, staying home, playing video games not even thinking about partying

Baseball cap Jack is my favorite (it hides the too much blondeness, the occasionally crappy haircut, highlights the cheeckbones) 🥵

I bet they get those party planners in to sort out their Christmas dinner - loads of hideous feather centre pieces on the table and festive balloon arches

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's mad to me how alike Jack and Ben look in some pictures, especially older ones.

I could actually believe they were brothers.

Reactions: 4
they sure dooo…

If my memory serves me correctly, the worst thing is that they actually don’t have a table big enough for everyone so the other side of that photo is a trestle table covered in a table cloth. Mans a multi-millionaire 😭

• Haha
Just catching up on so many pages. He's a naughty boy ain't he. Also around a year ago to this epic photo, maybe him and lil Phil were doing a one year anniversary. Got to be one of the favourites, he looks absolutely spent and beyond pleased with himself 🤣
Screenshot_20211221-130847_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just catching up on so many pages. He's a naughty boy ain't he. Also around a year ago to this epic photo, maybe him and lil Phil were doing a one year anniversary. Got to be one of the favourites, he looks absolutely spent and beyond pleased with himself 🤣View attachment 936437
Wonder if he's wearing the his n hers eternity ring he shares with Sash? God the places that ring must have been.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My god he's up tit creek if we're saying that John Terry was a good influence on him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.