Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I need therapy for this.. me and our sash are from the same area and I want to like her I just can’t 😂 I don’t know if it’s pure jealousy (probably, most definitely is), everything I’ve heard about her over the years or the fact she’s like a plain rice cake. I want to feel bad for her and girl power her to Paris and back but I just can’t 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I put myself through TWO of Sasha’s llloooooonnnnngggggg vlogs yesterday (didn’t have a thing to do for once) which weren’t really vlogs and just of her at home talking to the camera. I really don’t think YouTube is for her 😂 she’s sooooo boring!!!! Her voice makes me want to pull my hair out but then when she tried to talk like other YouTubers it just makes me cringe because you can tell she isn’t being herself. I noticed that when she’s going out with Jack she says ‘we’ with no name but she mentions names when it’s with her friends. She whispers a lot too but I think that’s when he is there.

Reactions: 4
She has the personality of a slice of bread.

She’s bleeping dull, no wonder Jack looks for a bit of excitement from time to time. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning lovelies! Can anybody please link me to the Jack/John fic in AO3 that needed an account to read it? I’ve finally got my sign up email and I’m desperate for more fics while we wait for updates from @Sarararah and @cornflower

Reactions: 1
Morning lovelies! Can anybody please link me to the Jack/John fic in AO3 that needed an account to read it? I’ve finally got my sign up email and I’m desperate for more fics while we wait for updates from @Sarararah and @cornflower

ive just got mine too 🙌🏽 Just came to ask the same

also Sashas nails are knocking me bad, she’s so natural then has them big dirty long nails😥

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.