Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is this your story? bc if it is HELL I love it! Pls tell me you´re updating again soon 🙏 I literally wake up in the middle of the night to see if you updated lol. Btw has anyone got any good Chilly, Mason, Jack or Jesse stories? Especially Chilly ones
Yeah this and the ones with woodsy are me.

Tomorrow night I'll post an update. It's half done, but I'm actually tired which is rare for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The argument will come, but look, they've got to win the playoffs - and then they'll argue then jack Huff's off on that massive bender innit! 😉
Na
Chels should crush him before the play off like he deserves

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jacks free, Sash is on the way to Paris.
Lets go on a Jack hunt 😍😍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Who wants to bet that in about 2 weeks there is going to be more cheating headlines about jack as Sasha has gone on holiday??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do footballers get a winter holiday in New year. Is this when they hop off to Dubai. Sorry not au fait with this. I like holiday Jack

Reactions: 2
Usually during international break - obv if a player has been called up then they don't get their holiday

Do footballers get a winter holiday in New year. Is this when they hop off to Dubai. Sorry not au fait with this. I like holiday Jack
I don’t think there is a break this season? Someone correct me if I’m wrong. Players who are not on international duty usually get that time off- but now Jack is a regular in the national team.

I love holiday Jack but we may to wait for summer for that!

Reactions: 2
I don’t think there is a break this season? Someone correct me if I’m wrong. Players who are not on international duty usually get that time off- but now Jack is a regular in the national team.

I love holiday Jack but we may to wait for summer for that!
So no winter rendezvous with Amarah then

• Haha
Actually it looks like there is a two week PL break between 22nd Jan and 9th Feb for City, and no internationals until March

Edit - no actually there'll be a 4th round FA cup match in there if they progress

Reactions: 4
I'm more intrigued about where he'll spend Christmas. City are at home on the 26th, so you'd expect he'd need to be in Manchester as there's probably training.

But in Sasha's vlogmas last week shes back at the Birmingham house putting trees up, which makes me think at least she will be there

Reactions: 4
I'm more intrigued about where he'll spend Christmas. City are at home on the 26th, so you'd expect he'd need to be in Manchester as there's probably training.

But in Sasha's vlogmas last week shes back at the Birmingham house putting trees up, which makes me think at least she will be there
i reckon they’ll probs do christmas at home with the whole fam and then travel up to manchester the next morning

Reactions: 5
according to sky sports Pep is happy with Jacks performances so far. If only the City fans felt the same way Twitter is always hating on him 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
If he’s going to Birmingham for Xmas they’ll have to travel down Xmas eve after training and then travel back up Xmas day around evening time as he’ll need to have an early night and be up early for match day. Would make more sense for the family to come to Manchester 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
If he’s going to Birmingham for Xmas they’ll have to travel down Xmas eve after training and then travel back up Xmas day around evening time as he’ll need to have an early night and be up early for match day. Would make more sense for the family to come to Manchester 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also don't forget all the Christmas food. Poor jsck will prob have the shits as well 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.