Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is beautiful, charasmatic, rich and a baller. I get the grammar thing totes. He don't need to worry about it lol

Reactions: 2
Oh no his “your” is enough to give me the ick yunno. Proper winds me up lol
and this right here is the proof I spent too much time with Jack lmao. I literally wrote "your" instead of "you´re" in my English exam a few days ago, obviously by accident. But at least I can say that english isn´t my first language, what´s Jack´s reason? 😂

Tell me I’m not the only Only one who’s been refreshing all day
no you´re not! I literally sat in my psychology exam refreshing 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sash is in Paris and wearing a beret! Bless her. At least she held off from onions around her neck
She’s just asking to get spat at by wearing that. It just scream “I’m a typical ignorant tourist that watched Emily in Paris and now I’m a walking stereotype’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s just asking to get spat at by wearing that. It just scream “I’m a typical ignorant tourist that watched Emily in Paris and now I’m a walking stereotype’
i thought this exact same thing and didn’t know whether to say anything or not. cause bleeping everyone in france walks round in berets right? so ignorant.

Reactions: 4
Oh no his “your” is enough to give me the ick yunno. Proper winds me up lol
I got a feeling, he wanted to write rascal but it got autocorrected😂just cannot imagine him using the word radical 😂
Also his “thankyou”s give me the ick all the time

Sash is in Paris and wearing a beret! Bless her. At least she held off from onions around her neck
i could have made a bet she would wear a beret on her first picture there… original. Expecting some more with a shopping bag full of baguettes and vegetables on Champs Elysees in front of the Chanel store

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought this too 🙄🥴 didn’t know if I was just being a witch 🤣
Nothing screams tourist more then this!
I’d love to hear her speak French 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
what’s more embarrassing; megan and fern getting about paris in their awful matching boots or the cousin prancing around paris wearing a bloody beret cosplaying as emily in paris….all the while knowing your fella has been dipping his dick into a girl with the same name as the character you’re acting like 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
what’s more embarrassing; megan and fern getting about paris in their awful matching boots or the cousin prancing around paris wearing a bloody beret cosplaying as emily in paris….all the while knowing your fella has been dipping his dick into a girl with the same name as the character you’re acting like 🤣🤣🤣🤣
the boots were really awful but pls no Megan slander, she´s adorable 🥺

Offtopic, but for me it is so weird that in England WAGs are a big “thing” and people actually care about them, have their favorites, read the gossips about them (me too) 😂
okay, here Hungarian players don’t have the celeb status as English ones, really no one gives a tit about their personal lives, maybe they get an article if they get married or have a baby, but you have to be at least be in the NT for that.
i can’t imagine that a story like Jack’s love triangle or the Millie drama would get headlines and people would read it…
i feel like i deserve an English citizenship for the tons of bullshit and drama i read on the sun and dailymail in the last few months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

can someone who is good at tik tok please use this sound and make a video of stones and jack please 🥵🥵

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.